Official Community Forums Home

Dom Or Sub Which Do You Prefer?

nosleepnmesa

• Members

I am a pretty dominate man in life and don't take much crap from people, but SURE dig being tied up and abused by my wife....just wish she would do it more often!!

Philip

• Thanks 1

• Members

My boyfriend and I are just starting to play with this kind of thing in our sex life, so we haven't really figured out yet which side we prefer. The few light sessions we've had, we've alternated from day to day (though I've ended up as the Dom more than he has, because I've got more of an imagination, so it's easier for me to think up new ways to "torment" him). Since we're not really into the culture at all, our role preferences change with our moods... For us, it's nothing more than play, so we don't really deeply identify with the roles like some of you do.

• Like 1

• Members

Dom, most definitely. I enjoy being a bottom during non-con play sometimes, but I am not really submissive in that role either -- I like to "fight back" violently.... slapping, kicking, etc. I want to be physically forced into submission, if I am to be submissive, otherwise there's no way I'd be able to allow myself to give up control.

I'm not an aggressive dom though. I like to be sweet and gentle, with any punishments being earned in real-life situations. For example, when my ex was trying to stop smoking, we agreed that I would hurt him in some way, when he least expected it, if I caught him smoking. He did start up again, and tried to hide it from me, and I pretended I didn't know anything about it until the night I whipped him to welts. Surprise! He knew what he did wrong.

• Like 1

• Members

When my love and I do this (just a bit as we are just beginners) I LOVE being the sub!!! I love when my man is all rough and takes control! <3

• Like 1

• Members

We are just starting too, I think I prefer the control. I love pushing him over the edge ;)

• Like 1

• Members

I'm not sure which roll I'd like better, because I've never tried. I'll be submitting a beginner Kit on my next wish list.

• Like 1

• Members

I haven't had much experience with BDSM...but from the little I have, I love to be dominated. I love playing the Submissive side. Even so in real life I hate things where I have to be the "leader" and I suck in positions like that. But i'm good a following directions. Just wish hubby would do a little more dominating...though I haven't told him my thoughts on it. lol. He does know that I have a hard time tying him to the bed cuz I love him touching me...I can't do sex without his hands on me.

• Members

I'm a switch, with exceptions. I submit to guy, being forced play, of course. But I'm a total Dom when it comes to other women.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Even though I can play either role, I am definitely more turned on by being the submissive. But I'm not entirely sure why I'm that way. If I had to give a reason though I would probably say subconciously, since I have hardly had any sexual experiences, I feel better if the other person takes control that way I don't overstep the boundaries or anything. After submitting to mainly one person in the past thought it's just a great feeling of making the other person happy by letting them use your body as their own personal sex toy. For some reason it just gives me a rush to be degraded by someone and not really having much control, except for a safety word, on what they do. But like I said I can play either role.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
  • Members
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2008 at 0:04 PM, sexslaveguy said:

Even though I can play either role, I am definitely more turned on by being the submissive. But I'm not entirely sure why I'm that way. If I had to give a reason though I would probably say subconciously, since I have hardly had any sexual experiences, I feel better if the other person takes control that way I don't overstep the boundaries or anything. After submitting to mainly one person in the past thought it's just a great feeling of making the other person happy by letting them use your body as their own personal sex toy. For some reason it just gives me a rush to be degraded by someone and not really having much control, except for a safety word, on what they do. But like I said I can play either role.

The "other person is one lucky sob!

• Like 1

• Members

I am a total switch. I love playing each roll depending on the situation and how I feel. There are times when being the Dom is great. Being able to watch and increase my partners pleasure can be a rush. On the others side there is something about being collared and commanded no pushed to limits of pleasure that is very appealing. 

• Like 2

• Members

My sub side wants her to laugh at my muffled screams escaping the gag as the paddle makes a resounding "smack" on my bare ass. My dom side will be increasingly excited as I hear her muffled screams. The handcuffs and ankle cuffs that I modified so there is one wrist  and one ankle cuff on each set makes access to her ass quite easy as her arms are pulled between her legs and her right wrist cuffed to her left ankle and her left wrist cuffed to her right ankle. Only one problem. I don't know where I am going to find  "her". 

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Kinkster said:

So....which one is the 'other ' person?

:)

The confusion might be caused by my lack of understanding of navigating here.