Official Community Forums Home

Dom Or Sub Which Do You Prefer?

nosleepnmesa

On 3/18/2017 at 1:28 PM, GirlCrush said:

I agree...I've been apart of both..Im generally Sub..When I get into Dom state of mind I feel so sexy and in control.Both have been some of the best sex ever!! 

I like it when a woman knows what she wants and takes control.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Whatever you want me to be on that day. Some socalled experts on here say everyone is either don or sub. I am a switch and they can't deny it.

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2008 at 9:39 PM, synirr said:

Dom, most definitely. I enjoy being a bottom during non-con play sometimes, but I am not really submissive in that role either -- I like to "fight back" violently.... slapping, kicking, etc. I want to be physically forced into submission, if I am to be submissive, otherwise there's no way I'd be able to allow myself to give up control.

I'm not an aggressive dom though. I like to be sweet and gentle, with any punishments being earned in real-life situations. For example, when my ex was trying to stop smoking, we agreed that I would hurt him in some way, when he least expected it, if I caught him smoking. He did start up again, and tried to hide it from me, and I pretended I didn't know anything about it until the night I whipped him to welts. Surprise! He knew what he did wrong.

You are the coolest woman I ever met.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, Guest said:

I'm the Dom ...I would like  to be the sub for a change of pace.

The sub has more fun I think but I'm no expert. You want expert? Put me on a Tractor what do you need done?

• Members
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Whatever you want me to be on that day. Some so called experts on here say everyone is either dom or sub. I am a switch and they can't deny it.

When I was younger I was having better sex as a bottom but on my own terms. I would have loved having a switch lover.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

You are a 'switch' like me. Some socalled experts on here say we don't exist. Glad to meet another. Have a good day.

• Like 1

• Members

We take turns but he likes dominating me a bit more than me dominating him. Although, I do love to be in charge once in a while for sure and he does enjoy it when it happens so win-win.

• Members

Right now I wish I had a quart of milk. So I cud cut this Yagers and R&R and thin it a bit. I have not role played much but the bit I did I explained it mightily. Sometimes I wanna be the Master. Sometimes I want her in charge.

• Members
10 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

You are a 'switch' like me. Some socalled experts on here say we don't exist. Glad to meet another. Have a good day.

I think the switches have the BEST FUN. I've read the manuals. I know the score.

Right now... I mean like right fuckin' now I could seriously get into a Whorehouse with drinks. Beer wine Whiskey.  Fancier are  where the twinks and muscular guys are. Gearheads with their rigs and sum FINE FINE WOMEN. TRACTORS LOGGERS MECHANIX you ladies your buttercups are OVERFLOWING.............

• Members

In 1994 I found a place like that in IDAHO. Wallace to be exact. Just prior to that I'd   seen and DONE every LAST THING there was to do at 10 o'clock in the blessed AM in Wallace IDAHO.   Yeah well the Main Thing was find the ............. OK Look guys I am fairly BLITZED. Ain't going nowhere so NO WORRIES. I just want my pipes splurged. I WILL crack a nut tonite.

It is/was called the You and I Social club. Above the town Senior Citizens Club. It is a brothel. I just wanted a beer and bask in the atmosphere of the worlds oldest profession. Perhaps tear off a piece. Across the street kittie cornered from the Wallace PD. Hours 2pm to...

Would have made a great story for the kinfolk when I pass on.Today since I woke up I've popped a nut 4 times. Not too bad for a 66yr old man.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I would love someone to really take control, I always have to control everything else.  A strong tender man taking control of me would be so hot 🔥

Have you told him that? If so and he's not responding they way you want tell him you're in charge some night and lay it out what he's to do and how, he might surprise you once you show him the way.   ;)     Some people have no imagination in the bedroom, unfortunately.

• Members
10 hours ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I would love someone to really take control, I always have to control everything else.  A strong tender man taking control of me would be so hot 🔥

I understand the feeling. I have to agree with michelledd, tell him what you need, desire, and want. Sometimes that’s all it takes. If he doesn’t know it already, give your self to him as a gift. Maybe write a little fantasy of what you are so he has an idea of how to treat you. 

• Members

I love being the sub in every way female or male strap on my favorite I just love it and love being told to wear panties 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/24/2018 at 9:16 PM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I'm a take control kind of guy…