Official Community Forums Home

The Foursome Thing

SensualWoman

• Members

If you were to have a foursome, would you want it to be with a couple that you knew and trusted, or with one you didn't know at all and would never see again? Trying to get some advice partially for myself and for a friend.

• Members
If you were to have a foursome, would you want it to be with a couple that you knew and trusted, or with one you didn't know at all and would never see again? Trying to get some advice partially for myself and for a friend.

As close as I am to the couples I consider close friends, I never really saw the potential for getting involved with them that way. Maybe we're too close. Who knows?

What I do know (and my wife and I have fantasized about several multi-partner situations), is that it would probably be more thrilling to do it with complete strangers. There are several advantages:

Your physical attraction to them is kinda fresh at that time, possibly making the thought of it more exciting.

You don't know exactly what to expect from them and may be able to truly cut loose with them.

Just the whole spontaneity factor should make it rather exciting.

And then, of course, you have the option of just kissing them good night and not have to deal with them again.

Just some thoughts on the matter...

• Members

I have some experience in this department:

My advice is first and foremost, think VERY carefully about this. I mean VERY carefully about doing it in general. Play as safely as you can (most especially if you go the route of strangers).

When you breech a relationship with friends and turn it into a sexual relationship, you run the risk of many things happening. Breaking up a friendship, jealousy, doubt, one person or couple wanting a repeat that the other doesn't, hurt feelings, etc. It can get very,very messy. The upside is, you know them, trust them, and know more about their sexual past, so you can have a safer time.

Now, going with strangers has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. As mentioned above, you have fresh attraction, more of a 'taboo thrill', you aren't 'shitting where you eat' so to speak. If it doesn't work out, you move on. You don't necessarily run the risk of as much jealousy (but, don't fool yourselves, it still happens) and sometimes people end up hooking up in these situations.

The biggest disadvantage is that you know NOTHING about their sexual history except what you choose to believe that they tell you. You run a greater risk of getting a disease (or worse, something 'off' happens because you are not completely sure of their intentions. It can be downright dangerous on many levels.

So, it is really your decision. I would really suggest thinking long and hard about it. Be safe, ALWAYS use protection (even for female interactions) as unsexy as that sounds, and don't ever believe what people tell you - always err on the side of caution.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

If I were ever to experience this I would have to know the couple on at least an acquaintance level. I would need some level of trust and safety. I would also want to know if they are clean. I would have to have a great discussion about safe sex practices, sexual expectations and what is acceptable and not acceptable. Having said this, I most likely will never experience a foursome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Review Team

I've had one foursome experience and I must say I definitely enjoyed myself! My boyfriend and I at the time were in a committed relationship and very open sexually. It was something we discussed well in detail before beginning our search. We used online websites, sexual in nature to search for compatible couples.

We were careful to use aliases similar to our names and communicate via KIK and never our phones etc. We also found it easier to deal with a couple out of state since we were fairly close to NYC and were from NJ. Once we found a compatible couple, it sparked a long amd lengthy process of getting to know each other. We wanted to feel comfortable and know that all dos, donts, needs and wants would be addressed. We made sure to individually set up STD/HIV testing enough in advance, yet close enough to the date, ensuring that everyone bought proof of their clean bill of health. Not to mention enough condoms and designated toys.

The night of we split the hotel expense and had some drinks to loosen up. We started with a drinking game and once everyone was naked we just went with the flow. Making sure no one was truly left out unless they wanted to solely watch.

I loved the experience. It was having a new guy, a girlfriend and threesome all in one by just doing a foursome. I would definitely recommend it to couples ready and capable of the experience.

Happy hunting!!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

My husband and I have a couple of couples that we regularly invite into our bedroom. We have had some pretty intense parties here but have settled down to a select group of friends that we share our sexual desires with. 1st is trust, you have to be able to trust that they are clean and safe, 2nd would be trusting them alone when your spouse isnt around. We have an arrangement that when he travels if one or both of his friends need serviced they are welcome and eagerly taken care of. We both just love sex and everything about it. He just loves watching me give head to his buddy and i relish the thought of his big cock thrusting into my girlfriend.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I’m so turned on by the thought having couples sex. I love my husband, but would really love more cock ramming my puss, not  from an intimacy thing, but just the feel of hard cock. I love your life! Enjoy to the fullest!