Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Underwear Contest

Rob

CONTEST CLOSED SEE MY LAST POST FOR WINNERS

Hello Members!

We are going to give away a pair of vibrating underwear on May 18th! Just reply to this post and tell us where the most daring place you would wear them. Be truthful, because if you win the prize you know we are all going to want to know how it worked out! :)

Good luck!

Not logged in? Not a member? You must be a member and logged in to post your reply.

[members click here to login] \ [new members click here to join (it's free)]

At random we will select one entry to win the prize.

If I gotten them in time I'd wear them under my wedding dress on the 20th :P

Wow! lol

Congrats on your marriage!

• Members

At work - it sure would make some of the meetings I attend much more enjoyable!!!

Out to a family dinner. Definately a way to help me survive through it or even better yet while dealing with my daughters father. He thinks toys ae a waste and is very intimidated by them. If he only knew the fun you get from them. His loss...lol

I'd wear them while performing in The Producers as a sexy old lady, a showgirl wearing nothing but pearls, and as a sexy showgirl in jail.

If I was to win them, I would wear them to work.....I am always texting my man at work which gets me all hot. That way I can save a trip to the bathroom.

Let's see, the most daring place I would wear them

would be to a random court hearing...how funny would it be to be sitting there all

"wiggly", drawing attention to yourself... the Judge may want to know if you have something to say then

amongst your "I's" and "oh's" you will have to figure out how to say the word "No" at a normal volume...lol.

Another place I'd wear it would be while I was jogging with my group

of girls...I would get funny looks and then they'd laugh when I told them what was going on. :)

(My husband is trying to talk me into wearing them at church!)...lol

I'd wear them for Mother's Day. We're supposed to be going to a going away party for my brother-in-law. It would make the day that much more festive. lol

• Members

I'd wear them in a library. Right next to the "Please be quiet" sign. Something about wearing them there that makes me want to get all hot and bothered to begin with!

• Like 1

• Members

Hubby said I should wear them to work. Mind you I work for the transportation department transporting kids with special needs to and from school.

Hubby said he would follow behind me in the car and set them off at random times. They are wireless right?

• Members

I'm going to a couple of concerts this summer and waiting in line is pretty boring, so I would totally wear them while I'm chilling outside. And no one would ever now. :D

I would wear them out to dinner it would be very interesting to see what my reaction would be moving, wiggling at the dinner table.

I would wear them to school. Senior year needs to go by faster... And my group of friend is perverted, so they would think it is absolutely hilarious, and want one of their own.

I would wear them on Father's Day at church, while singing in the choir. While my husband sits in the choir, just a few seats away, he can "play" with me and tease me. He has been gone to Afghanistan for 15 months and was home all of 3 wks then had to leave for a 6 wk school so Father's Day will be the weekend he returns! What a great way to make up for lost time! He will enjoy watching me squirm all morning.

• Members

LOL awesome! I was going to say at church but well I wont be going any time soon sooooo....

At a family gathering hehe did you see "Wedding Crashers" That'd be me. sitting at the table saying "He's joking... Ohhhh it feels so good when he jokes" hahaha

• Members

Well, after asking my Girlfriend, Lisa, where she would wear these, her reply was like I thought it would be... Where WOULDN'T She wear them? :blink: We both have high sex drives so any place, anywhere and any time, We're both ready to go. We've talked about getting a remote control vibrating egg or panties for a while, leaving the remote in my hands and having dinner in a nice cozy restaurant while she squirms in ecstasy would be completely hot for us both. I highly doubt we'd make it out of the parking lot before clothes were removed and the action got even hotter. :P

We are soul mates in every way possible, and if there is such a thing, sexually as well.

• Members

While baseball may be America's past-time, it bores me to tears. It's too damn slow.

The next time we're at Petco Park watching the Padres I'd love to give the wireless controls to my boyfriend. He says he appreciates that I'm a good sport, accompanying him when he goes to a game (Since I'm so bored by the game I make a great waitress : ) Wearing a remote controlled pair of panties may not help to keep my eye on the game, but it certainly would make it more exciting for me..... and, I suspect, for him too!

My excitement will build because I'll never know at what moment he'll turn it on, or turn up the vibration.

It will be fun for me to watch him squirm, his boner growing by the minute, as he causes me such wicked pleasure. I'll make it worse for him, whispering into his ear what it's doing to me, how I crave him being inside me NOW! He'll be torn between not missing a minute of the game, or whisking me away for a quickie within the stadium (which, with all the security cams is of course pretty much out of the question.)

Without a doubt, whether our teams wins or looses, he'll need to drill me in the car before leaving the parking garage....which will certainly be a naughty "home run" for us both ;)

baseball.jpg

• Members

Well, after asking my Girlfriend, Lisa, where she would wear these, her reply was like I thought it would be... Where WOULDN'T She wear them? :blink: We both have high sex drives so any place, anywhere and any time, We're both ready to go. We've talked about getting a remote control vibrating egg or panties for a while, leaving the remote in my hands and having dinner in a nice cozy restaurant while she squirms in ecstasy would be completely hot for us both. I highly doubt we'd make it out of the parking lot before clothes were removed and the action got even hotter. :P

We are soul mates in every way possible, and if there is such a thing, sexually as well.

Awww that's great!! :)