Official Community Forums Home

New Contest: If You Had Your Wish...

Rob

• Members

This is what I wish for Santa http://shop.tootimid.com/i-vibe-suction-cup-rabbit.aspx

My SO travels often so this girl needs relief often! I also like it doggy so the suction cup takes care of that issue!

BTW - I have been a very good girl... :kiss:

omg!! that looks so awesome!!

I wish I can tie myself to the headboard of the bed with a sex pillow under my knees and have a triple penetrator rest against the sex pillow (it's made of of hard foam so it doesn't go anywhere)and I can't untie myself fast so I will be tortured by my orgasm.

So I wish for a good quality triple penetrator that doesn't make much noise and looks discreet. (I have teenagers in the house that are curious and have bonic ears.)

Then I wish for a wrist bondage that I can't get undone very fast. But that's second priority.

The triple penetrator could look something like this: post-10073-127515851653_thumb.jpg

• Members

I would pick this:

http://shop.tootimid.com/ProductImages/liberator/lwr02main.jpg

the liberator!

My guy and I are on the plus side, and very adventuresome - but missionary is a bit harder to manage in an intimate face-to-face way. I think this would enable us to do better/closer missionary, which would enhance that intimate connection...

I would love a natural feeling cock dildo so I can enjoy and pleasure how it turns on my mate when he uses on me in all his excellent ways!

This is your last chance to enter because the winners will be randomly picked tomorrow. If you were thinking about entering, now is the time to do it. :)

• Members

I know, I know....how could I possibly NEED or WANT another sex toy. Well, the post says 'If I had my wish' - and even a gal who has tried 300 toys can have a wish, right????

So, if I could have my wish, I would rub the magic sex-toy-gifting lamp oh so sweetly and whisper, "I would love to have the Liberator G-Spot Ramp!" Just to make sure, here is a picture of it:

lrmain.jpg

Why would I want this toy and what would it do for my sex life? Uh, no brainer.....who WOULDN'T want this item? It is the ultimate in erotic furniture and the possibilities for positioning are endless! It is soft and luxurious, fully adjustable and the best of all - it puts your assets in the perfect position for ultimate pleasuring - and that is exactly why I would want this item AND why it would be great for my sex life.

Hey, even I would love to RAMP UP my sex life with this item! Plus, if I were granted this wish, there would be a fantastic review of it for everyone to read and enjoy!

So, I wish I may, I wish I might, do the nasty on this Liberator Ramp some night!

And the winners are...

Post number 12 and post number 14. Congrats!

Send me a message with:

1. Complete full name

2. date of birth

3. Complete shipping address

Note to post number 14: Can you send me a link to the rabbit you are talking about. I just want to make sure I am 100% on the item. Also, the contest was for 1 toy, so we can't supply you with a years supply of batteries and viva cream. :) But maybe we will throw a little in. ;)

Mikayla and Tyger... you didn't win but I am working on yours. ;)

Thanks to all that submitted!

• Members

This is your last chance to enter because the winners will be randomly picked tomorrow. If you were thinking about entering, now is the time to do it. :)

so.. it's tomorrow.. lol. who wins!?

• Members

Congratulations to the winners.

WOOT! Thanks Rob! You da bomb! Congrats to the winners!!! Have fun, and let us know how your new toys do for you, and if they lived up to your hopes & dreams!!!

And the winners are...

Post number 12 and post number 14. Congrats!

Send me a message with:

1. Complete full name

2. date of birth

3. Complete shipping address

Note to post number 14: Can you send me a link to the rabbit you are talking about. I just want to make sure I am 100% on the item. Also, the contest was for 1 toy, so we can't supply you with a years supply of batteries and viva cream. :) But maybe we will throw a little in. ;)

Mikayla and Tyger... you didn't win but I am working on yours. ;)

Thanks to all that submitted!

Okay...just to be sure, my post was #12 right? Like the posts are the little blue linked numbers in the top right corners?

...never mind.^^U

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!!

We'll be waiting for some stories.........