Official Community Forums Home

Anal Help For A Guy

• Members

Hi gang, my wife and I are tiptoeing around anal...getting closer to one day her using a strapon on me. I bought an aneros a couple of years ago, and I still don't think it works. I've put a lot of time into it, and I'm not getting what all the reviews say.

I do enjoy digital penetration, which makes me think that its just my body and the hard plastic of the Aneros just don't agree.

My question is, before we take the plunge and buy the $70 Bend over Beginner set...should I try a plug of some sort, and if so which one? Any advice would certainly be helpful.

• Members

Go with a low cost set of gently increasing diameter and length plugs. Now you get to have fun searching TT for them!

i've never experienced, so i didn't feel i could post my opinion, but this is what i was gonna say. lol

Some people (men & women) don't like the hard plastic or glass toys for anal. My hubby's one of 'em. He prefers something that has some flexibility with it. He also doesn't like the "plug" type toys. I would recommend either jelly or silicone toys for you too. Remember, with silicone toys, you can't use silicone based lubes (which is very popular to use with anal play since the anus isn't meant to self-lubricate).

Hope that helps!

• Members

Thanks everyone, this is a great help. Any specific products on TT I should check out? Thanks again.

• Members

You could try the Spectra Beaded Anal Vibrator. http://shop.tootimid.com/spectra-gels-anal-toys-beaded-anal-vibrator.aspx My hubby really enjoys it, and the first three beads are thin. Although, perhaps you should get X-10 Beads http://shop.tootimid.com/x-10-beads.aspx first since the beads are even smaller at the tip. My hubby also has the same one and was able to use it comfortably. Hope this helps you find the best toy to begin anal avenue with. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Which Aneros did you get? I've got 3 myself - Eupho, Helix, and the Progasm. My experience with the Eupho sounds close to what you've mentioned. Feels good, but not thrilling. The Helix is better but still feels small. If you're able to handle something larger, try the Progasm. It's pretty intense and that's to my liking - it may be to yours. But make *sure* you're able to handle the size before buying one. The suggestion to start small with multiple plug sizes is very smart.

You may also want to look at the Nexus Glide. It's similar to the Aneros toys but has a more aggressive forward angle. They also have a nice steel rollerball instead of the thin plastic disk found on the Aneros models (except the Progasm).

Happy experimenting! :lol:

• Members

Hi gang, my wife and I are tiptoeing around anal...getting closer to one day her using a strapon on me. I bought an aneros a couple of years ago, and I still don't think it works. I've put a lot of time into it, and I'm not getting what all the reviews say.

I do enjoy digital penetration, which makes me think that its just my body and the hard plastic of the Aneros just don't agree.

My question is, before we take the plunge and buy the $70 Bend over Beginner set...should I try a plug of some sort, and if so which one? Any advice would certainly be helpful.

For starters let me congratulate you for having such a loving and compassionate wife that understands your need for anal lovin'.

Since you like digital exploration you might want to try some of the slim jelly vibes that are out there. I recently had to buy a second slim vibe as I wore out the first one. (fried the motor) Mine is 10 3/8 " long overall with at least 7 1/2" insertable. At the head it is just 1" in diameter. It looks like a pencil dick but with the vibe turned on it does a number on me and I think you would enjoy it too. Mine is blue and semi transparent with the vibe portion about 3 inches back from the head. It cost around $20, uses 2 AA batteries and if and when I wear this one out I will promptly get another one as I am very happy to have it in my collection.

I have only 2 hard plastic toys. One is a rather large vibrator about 1 1/2" by 10". It runs on 2 C batteries. Tho I do not care for hard toys generally I take exception to this bugger since it has a strong motor and the high speed setting really lites me up when I'm slamming that baby up my tight hole!! When I get 'in my space' I switch toys every few minutes (and sometimes every few seconds) cuz I think I may be approaching an assgasm. As I said this puppy really feels good for a hard plastic vibe. It is just long and tubular and the head end has a soft point to it but it doesn't look like a regular penis. This particular model is my second one also, the first one lasted more than 5 years and this one also was around $20 and came with a soft outer sleeve which looks like a nice big pink cock. ((my other hard vibe is too small and I really don't know why I haven't shit canned it yet.))

I bought one of the Aneros toys 4 or 5 years ago and it's just been a waste of $$. A couple of times tho when I was extremely turned on and I was jamming 2 toys in, the Aneros with my Slim Jim at the same time. Between the way the Aneros was turning and the buzzing of the vibe I came very very close to cumming but I had to stop as the sensations became unbearable. If only I'd had a lover that day I think I could have lasted longer. Long enuf anyway to break over the top so to speak and have my second assgasm in my life.

I don't do butt plugs. I gots to have that reaming goin' on!!

My favorite dildo ((MrBig))(and the one I am sitting on rite now) is a FabCock made by BoyToiz. They make toys for the gay crowd but I wouldn't let that stop you from having an excellent dildo that GETS THE JOB DONE!!! This is a fine rubber dick that looks just like a real hard cock. It's 1 1/2" thick and has 5 1/2-7" beautiful insertable inches. Below the shaft is a magnificent tight ball sack with individual nuts that feel like the real thang. It's probably been about 4 or 5 years since I had my first (and sadly ONLY assgasm) with this dildo but brother let me tell you it ain't been for a lack of trying!! And for the record that day I had the best and longest and fiercest orgasm in my entire freekin' life!!! It lasted a good 2 minutes and it didn't have nothin' to do with my dick. After the shaking stopped and MrBig finally slipped out I was soaked in sweat and completely drained. There is a similar dildo as the FabCock but it is made of CyberSkin. CyberBoy feels even MORE like a real cock than Big and I often switch out between the two when I'm getting more excited. The FabCock also has a suction cup end for shower walls, doors, washing machines and the like. It works VERY WELL with a strapon harness too. I would highly reccommend this dildo. In the last 6 months or so I've seen the FabCock priced from $25-40 thereabouts. CyberSkin toys are typically more expensive than rubber or jelly toys but I think once you try it you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.

Finally if you don't already have a strapon harness you need to start your research. There are way too many different models out there. But I would reccommend getting one that allows for a wide range of hip/waist sizes. The harness I have is made from some kind of soft velvety type material. It is black and very comfy. The large "O" ring that holds a dildo in place is 'snapped' in making it ez enuf to swap out O rings for a larger or smaller dildo. I've had mine for at least 4 years and it was around $50 when I got it.

One last item. I would check TT first for the FabCock and SlimJim vibe. TT has a real nice 1 year gaurantee on their goods. Generally I buy my toys locally at a chain type Adult Toys store. I won't give the name in deference to TT. But I like to go in there and flirt with the gay salesguy and sometimes get his opinion on a toy or position or some such as that. Plus it's always good fun listening to grrls giggling and sighing when they see a toy they would like to try.

Ok this is the last item. I was in my local sex shop looking for something bigger, faster and more powerfull. The foxy sales manager came over and asked me if I needed help. Yes said I, as I was needing something to take me 'over the top' so to speak and she reccommended a Rabbit type vibrating dildo. This particular model has a second clit tickler appendage right about where a gals clit is located. But it is also conveniently located to buzz the lower aspect of your own dick and or balls and it has it's own motor. But the real reason I bought this toy that day was because of the BEADS. The beads swirl round and round and it feels alot like your getting a rim job. If you've been rimmed before you'll know what I mean. If not this is something else you and your wife should MOST DEFINATELY TRY!!! This toy was about $100 before my 30% coupon kicked in. As it is a rather complicated toy my only disapointment was with the insertable length aspect. The length was only about 5 inches or so and I think at least 7 inches would work better for most folks. This toy isn't made to work with a harness. I only added this toy because the spinning beads add a new dimension to the pleasure you're giving yourself. It really does feel like you're getting a rim job and the last time I got rimmed it was basically a 20 minute orgasm for me.

I hope this helps you find the right toys.

:P

• Members

For starters let me congratulate you for having such a loving and compassionate wife that understands your need for anal lovin'.

Since you like digital exploration you might want to try some of the slim jelly vibes that are out there. I recently had to buy a second slim vibe as I wore out the first one. (fried the motor) Mine is 10 3/8 " long overall with at least 7 1/2" insertable. At the head it is just 1" in diameter. It looks like a pencil dick but with the vibe turned on it does a number on me and I think you would enjoy it too. Mine is blue and semi transparent with the vibe portion about 3 inches back from the head. It cost around $20, uses 2 AA batteries and if and when I wear this one out I will promptly get another one as I am very happy to have it in my collection.

I have only 2 hard plastic toys. One is a rather large vibrator about 1 1/2" by 10". It runs on 2 C batteries. Tho I do not care for hard toys generally I take exception to this bugger since it has a strong motor and the high speed setting really lites me up when I'm slamming that baby up my tight hole!! When I get 'in my space' I switch toys every few minutes (and sometimes every few seconds) cuz I think I may be approaching an assgasm. As I said this puppy really feels good for a hard plastic vibe. It is just long and tubular and the head end has a soft point to it but it doesn't look like a regular penis. This particular model is my second one also, the first one lasted more than 5 years and this one also was around $20 and came with a soft outer sleeve which looks like a nice big pink cock. ((my other hard vibe is too small and I really don't know why I haven't shit canned it yet.))

I bought one of the Aneros toys 4 or 5 years ago and it's just been a waste of $$. A couple of times tho when I was extremely turned on and I was jamming 2 toys in, the Aneros with my Slim Jim at the same time. Between the way the Aneros was turning and the buzzing of the vibe I came very very close to cumming but I had to stop as the sensations became unbearable. If only I'd had a lover that day I think I could have lasted longer. Long enuf anyway to break over the top so to speak and have my second assgasm in my life.

I don't do butt plugs. I gots to have that reaming goin' on!!

My favorite dildo ((MrBig))(and the one I am sitting on rite now) is a FabCock made by BoyToiz. They make toys for the gay crowd but I wouldn't let that stop you from having an excellent dildo that GETS THE JOB DONE!!! This is a fine rubber dick that looks just like a real hard cock. It's 1 1/2" thick and has 5 1/2-7" beautiful insertable inches. Below the shaft is a magnificent tight ball sack with individual nuts that feel like the real thang. It's probably been about 4 or 5 years since I had my first (and sadly ONLY assgasm) with this dildo but brother let me tell you it ain't been for a lack of trying!! And for the record that day I had the best and longest and fiercest orgasm in my entire freekin' life!!! It lasted a good 2 minutes and it didn't have nothin' to do with my dick. After the shaking stopped and MrBig finally slipped out I was soaked in sweat and completely drained. There is a similar dildo as the FabCock but it is made of CyberSkin. CyberBoy feels even MORE like a real cock than Big and I often switch out between the two when I'm getting more excited. The FabCock also has a suction cup end for shower walls, doors, washing machines and the like. It works VERY WELL with a strapon harness too. I would highly reccommend this dildo. In the last 6 months or so I've seen the FabCock priced from $25-40 thereabouts. CyberSkin toys are typically more expensive than rubber or jelly toys but I think once you try it you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.

Finally if you don't already have a strapon harness you need to start your research. There are way too many different models out there. But I would reccommend getting one that allows for a wide range of hip/waist sizes. The harness I have is made from some kind of soft velvety type material. It is black and very comfy. The large "O" ring that holds a dildo in place is 'snapped' in making it ez enuf to swap out O rings for a larger or smaller dildo. I've had mine for at least 4 years and it was around $50 when I got it.

One last item. I would check TT first for the FabCock and SlimJim vibe. TT has a real nice 1 year gaurantee on their goods. Generally I buy my toys locally at a chain type Adult Toys store. I won't give the name in deference to TT. But I like to go in there and flirt with the gay salesguy and sometimes get his opinion on a toy or position or some such as that. Plus it's always good fun listening to grrls giggling and sighing when they see a toy they would like to try.

Ok this is the last item. I was in my local sex shop looking for something bigger, faster and more powerfull. The foxy sales manager came over and asked me if I needed help. Yes said I, as I was needing something to take me 'over the top' so to speak and she reccommended a Rabbit type vibrating dildo. This particular model has a second clit tickler appendage right about where a gals clit is located. But it is also conveniently located to buzz the lower aspect of your own dick and or balls and it has it's own motor. But the real reason I bought this toy that day was because of the BEADS. The beads swirl round and round and it feels alot like your getting a rim job. If you've been rimmed before you'll know what I mean. If not this is something else you and your wife should MOST DEFINATELY TRY!!! This toy was about $100 before my 30% coupon kicked in. As it is a rather complicated toy my only disapointment was with the insertable length aspect. The length was only about 5 inches or so and I think at least 7 inches would work better for most folks. This toy isn't made to work with a harness. I only added this toy because the spinning beads add a new dimension to the pleasure you're giving yourself. It really does feel like you're getting a rim job and the last time I got rimmed it was basically a 20 minute orgasm for me.

I hope this helps you find the right toys.

:P

Agreed with 12-gauge on having a woman that appreciates a man wanting to explore this. I found that I liked the anal beads to start with. Eventually, we got a strap-on that she has used on me on occasion and I have used to double fuck her, too.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Stu

we got a strap-on that she has used on me on occasion and I have used to double fuck her, too.
my dream, have the means, but has not happened yet.

As for Flirt4Fun, I myself love plugs, love wearing them outside under clothing etc. I started out with Juli Ashton's Anal Beginner's Kit (on TT $36.95) Then once got the size down start adding new ones.