Official Community Forums Home

Hey, New Here

jlopez1939

Hello everyone,

just wanted to say hi. I have been reading/lurking around this forum and have decided to join in on the fun. Read alot of topics, and am interested in learning more, couple questions i have myself, and overall to hang out and have fun with the rest of the posters here.

Info on me? I am 26/male, from California. I am married with a 14 monlth old son.(our first). Been married for 3 years. And still in the honey moon stage. But wow with the 14 month old, wife and I end up dead by the time it is bed time. Plus waking up at 3am to go to work does not help. But we manage to find time, and make it worth it.

Looking forward to get to know some people here, and learn from there ideas, comments, techniques, etc. etc. etc. and whatever anyone has to offer.

Just to share a little of wife and my sex life. We we virgins when we got married. And i recently introduced a clit vibe into the mix. She was shy at first, but gave it a shot. All i can say judging by her reactions emotionally/physically is "WOW".

So looking forward to explore some more......Sorry if i rambled on a bit

• Members

WELCOME!!! :)