Official Community Forums Home

The Royal Rascal

Mikayla1

• Members

SE9523-12.jpgReady for the Royal Rascal?

What can I say, Sue Johanson sure knows her toys! Sue Johanson is somewhat my idol, being a no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is, sex educator for "Talk Sex With Sue" - she is the epitome of knowledge. She has a unique and unparralled understanding for what we women REALLY want in our sex toys, and the Royal Rascal is no exception. Made of soft and pliable silicone, this toy feels good to touch. It is not sticky or stiff and it rotates freely and easily. The size is totally manageable, at only 3 1/2 inches of insertable shaft, this toy works for any 'insertion preference' and the the width is on the average / small side. The artisticness of this toy doesn't really appeal to me - it is a bunch of waves with a soccer ball perched on top and the clitoral stimulator is a dolphin. I am not a fan of dolphins. However, with that being said, the sensation of the soft, silicone dolphins while INSIDE (where I can't see the dolphin) was fantastic - but we will get to that in a minute.

This toy takes 3AAA batteries that insert easily into a removable battery cartridge. The toy is waterproof (because dolphins live in water, Duh!) and is made of soft silicone (so only water based lubes please!) There are multiple functions with this toy with independent rotation / vibration. The head rotates around and you can change the direction of the rotation. The controls are easy to use with up and down arrows to increase the vibration speed or the rotation speed.

So, I took advantage of my HB being out of town and introduced myself to the Rascal. I was pleased with the weight of this toy - it is super light - and inserted easily with just a dab of lube. The toy is quiet - even with the rotation - and the vibrations are decent even at the slowest speed. I found this toy to be a wee bit on the small side as far as width, but the length was just perfect. The waves and soft silicone detailing on the shaft really did add some interesting and pleasurable sensations to my play time. While the soccer ball looks a little odd to me, it felt really nice inside as it swirled around and around and teased my most inner reaches! I eventually amped up the power to the highest setting, allowed the stupid (Uhm, I mean adorable) dolphin to tease my clit with his little beak, and came like crazy! The dolphin knows how to work it!

I said it in the beginning, Sue Johanson knows her stuff! This toy really did hit me in all the right places and delivered the goods (aka the orgasm) quickly and efficiently! My only criticism is that sometimes the cutsie appearance of a toy can be distracting to me - but hey, once it is inside, you don't see it anyway. I would recommend this toy to ANY woman who wants to have an easy to use toy, with great clitoral stimulation and an interesting and sensual texture.

Get Rowdy with the Rascal

• 3 weeks later...

SE9523-12.jpg

Sue Johanson knows sex toys. So does TooTimid, of course, so when I got the Royal Rascal, I was most definitely intrigued by this toy. I love the Royal Blue color, especially since it adds some variety into my sex toy collection that seems to have more pinks & purples on it. And I loved the dolphin clit stimulator. I love dolphins & most things oceanic anyway. Since it has a water “theme” to it, it makes total sense that it’s also waterproof. However, I was kind of dumbfounded when I saw, riding the wave’s crest…..a soccer ball? Huh? How the heck does that tie in to anything sexual (unless you love soccer players I suppose) or oceanic? Well, I’ve never let looks fool me before (in a sex toy), so, on with the investigative fun.

Taking this silicone toy out of its package, I noticed a faint “new toy smell”, which is normal, & dissipates quite a bit after washing. While washing it, I noticed that it was soft & pliable, which is always nice. There are lots of little creases, peaks, & valleys to wash, but also to entice you as well. I do notice that the shaft is a bit short, insertion wise, about 3.5”, & it’s a bit on the average to small size, diameter wise, but, as most of us know, size doesn’t always matter, even in a sex toy.

3 AAA batteries go into the easily removable battery pack, & give this Rascal quite a bit of power at the touch of a couple of buttons. I was very impressed with how smooth & quiet this toy was. Some dual actions can sound like a small motor bike at times! I really enjoyed the vibes too. I love dolphins for sex toys because of their pointy mouths. They just seem to dive right into the clit very easily, & this one does hit the spot! Using my water-based lube, I lube up the, um, soccer ball, and dive in. Where I loved the rotations, and the medium strength vibes, I wasn’t über-impressed with this toy. Yes, it felt good. Yes, the vibes were good. Yes, the sound was good. I did have a decent clitoral orgasm, due to the rascally dolphin, however this toy wasn’t what I’d call overly rascaliscious, in my opinion. For my Tyger rating, just for the clitoral fun I had, I'll give it a paw & a half (out of 4 paws).

http://shop.tootimid.com/royal-rascal-vibrator.aspx