Official Community Forums Home

Tightness?

amberlin

• Members

this may sound kinda weird, but what defines a tight vagina? and what factors can cause a not so tight vag? is childbirth and lots of sex the only way to loosen up down there? does body size/weight reflect the size and tightness of the puss?

im very petite, only 5ft tall, and i dont have a lot of sex (only one partner), and no kids. i was just wondering how these things relate to each other.

i have heard women post on here that they have tearing? and sex can be very painful? i bleed from time to time, but i think its just from my birth control. what does this discomfort mean to their sex life?

i was just curious! thanks for any info!

• Members

this may sound kinda weird, but what defines a tight vagina? and what factors can cause a not so tight vag? is childbirth and lots of sex the only way to loosen up down there? does body size/weight reflect the size and tightness of the puss?

im very petite, only 5ft tall, and i dont think im very tight or small. im surprized what i can fit up there! i dont have a lot of sex (only one partner), and no kids. i was just wondering how these things relate to each other.

i have heard women post on here that they have tearing? and sex can be very painful? i bleed from time to time, but i think its just from my birth control. what does this discomfort mean to their sex life?

i was just curious! thanks for any info!

I was VERY tight. I'm not very big either. 5'4" and 120 pounds.

My husband's penis was very large. Sex was EXTREMELY painful for me. I HATED sex,

There were other issues surrounding that also. Looking back on it all now,

I'm sure it could have been more pleasant for me if we had more foreplay.

(but neither one of us really knew what to do)

After I had my first child I definitely had more room to accomodate him,

and sex didn't hurt anymore.

Relaxing has a lot to do with it.

It took me a LONG time (YEARS) to be able to relax.

• Members

OK ladies, so this is a common question. The fact is: the vagina is expandable tissue and muscle. This unique formation creates a stretchy 'tube' that can accomodate a lot of things like toys, penises, fists, and yes - a baby's head. This is the purpose of the vagina, biologically, to pass a baby's head. Now, the vagina is also unique in that it rapidly 'shrinks' back to its original size when the 'object' stretching it has been removed.

There are only a few ways to have this permanently stretched:

(1) repeated (and I mean R E P E A T E D) insertion of LARGE, LARGE items. A baby's head comes down the vagina, but it doesn't stay there. So, if you put any item in there for too long or too often, it will begin to stretch, and yes possibly tear.

(2) Damage to the vagina muslces through childbirth or extreme fisting or toy play. However, even this is sometimes not permanent.

The best way to avoid this happening, and to stay tight and firm is to do YOUR KEGELS! Kegels are exercises for the PC muscles in the vagina. They are what make us 'tight' and 'in control' down there. They are also muscles that support the bladder and uterus and control the flow of urine (so think urinary incontinence people!) If you do your kegels religiously, you will be SO much tighter than any woman who doesn't. Also, doing kegels does help with the 'recovery' time from childbirth or from sex with a larger partner.

The fact is, men and women are meant to fit together - but one size does not always fit all. I am 5'3" and have a LOOOONG vaginal canal for my small self. However, I am MEGA tight (I have been told) and this is due to Kegels, Kegels, Kegels. I have been fisted and have experimented with extreme toy insertion so it is all in the Kegels.

Here is a good illustration: make a loose fist so that your fingers are barely touching your palms. No, tighten until your fingers dig into the palm. Now release. Now tighten. This is like a Kegel. I ask you, which scenario would your partner rather have his penis in? The loose or the tight?

• Members

The trick with Kegels is to make sure you are focused/using the muscles of the pelvic floor - in other words those that surround the opening of the vagina - and not the "butt muscles". You can use BenWa balls (also known as kegel balls) but you don't need to. There are a couple of ways to make sure you are using the correct muscles.

1. Insert 2 fingers into your vagina and tighten around them without contracting/tightening your butt muscles.

2. When you are peeing tighten the muscles - this will stop the flow of urine. You do not want to do this for an extended time or repeatitively as it could increase your risk of a bladder infection. Doing it once or twice just to get the feel of the muscles you need to contract is all that is needed.

When sitting in a chair and doing kegels no one should know you are doing them. If you are "moving up and down" then you are contracting your butt muscles not the muscles of your pelvic floor.

Kegels can be done at any time and just like any exercise it is best to slowly build up the number of reps that you do. What I recommend for my patients is to start with 15 twice a day and every 3-5 days increase by 5 until you are doing 50 twice a day. The pattern is contract - relax - contract - relax. Once you can comfortably do 100 Kegels a day you can then start practicing holding the contraction so the pattern would then become - contract and hold for a count of 2 - relax - contract and hold for a count of 2 - relax.

By doing this (and starting it even before you have kids) you will improve the muscle tone of your pelvic floor and minimize the risk of problems with urinary incontinence later in life. Also - it's never to late (or early) to start doing Kegals.

The thing about Kegels is that you don't HAVE to have anything to practice with. Yes, Kegel balls are helpful, but, this is the sort of exercise you can do at your desk, in your car, in the shower, or reading a book. Just remember to squeeze, squeeze, squeeze whenever you think about it. Start with a rep of 10. Do them throughout the day, and you'll be fit, tone, and flexin' in no time!!

• Members

You can do Kegels or just have sex a lot!! LOL I NEVER do them EVER ok. I have had 3 kids!! We have sex pretty much daily. I also was VERY promiscuous in the past. At certain points of arousal I literally am so tight I push him out of me!! No joke!! I think the orgasm contractions work that muscle as they should!!

But they can't hurt!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I heard when you're properly aroused, your vagina expands. If you're tense or not fully aroused, it tightens.

Years ago, my ex said it would even hurt HIM when he entered me. :( All I know is that being too tight for me has caused painful sex.

I don't personally buy the "The more sex partners you have, the looser you will be."