Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

I hate those early-evening naps where you "just close your eyes for a few minutes" and open them fifteen hours later when you're already late for class and haven't done the homework.

Daughter's sick, I'm getting sick, and I want things to slow down a bit. Looking forward to having a weekend with just me and my daughter though!! :)

• Members

My mind is kind of all over the place with so much that I am in need of processing and getting through right now. Of course there are also those things that keep getting thrown in with it. I think I have them figured out and then whammo....change again....ugh.

• Review Team

My mind is kind of all over the place with so much that I am in need of processing and getting through right now. Of course there are also those things that keep getting thrown in with it. I think I have them figured out and then whammo....change again....ugh.

Oh how I hate those whammos! Good luck and stay strong!!! :kiss:

• Review Team

I am sick of liars, sick of getting upset and sick of certain people in general.

• Members

I am sick of liars, sick of getting upset and sick of certain people in general.

I know what you mean. Some just never get it.

• Members

Hate upsetting the ones I care about the most. If I could only get them to understand why I handle some things the way I do. It is for the best. Such is life.

• Review Team

I am completely, unequivocally, without a doubt DONE!

• Members

I am completely, unequivocally, without a doubt DONE!

I am spent!

• Review Team

I am spent!

Me, too. I am spent with no refunds insight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pubic Service Announcement..... Please be aware that there is NOT always a life guard on duty at the gene pool.... Please swim responsibly ;-)

I love this! Thanks for the chuckle. :P

• Members

No matter how bad your week was, kittens can make you feel better. I volunteered at the Humane Society cat adoptions today, and the kittens totally recharged my batteries with the power of cute.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Had a great time watching my daughter perform in her 3rd play and can't wait in less than 2 weeks we will be celebrating her 8th birthday. My baby is growing up. I am so proud of her.

• Members

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - they don't give those lottery tickets away for free you know.