Official Community Forums Home

Love Yourself Naked

ladylove

• Members

A little time in the nude is good for every woman — especially if you happen to be one of those people who goes from shower to towel to outfit, without so much as a peek in the mirror. Avoiding your own nakedness deprives you of a sense of connection with your body.

I know many of you are thinking, I don't need a connection with this less-than-perfect body, thank you!, but I stand firm. Being naked should not be reserved only for lights-out. Our bodies are a source of pride and pleasure, and it's only by facing them that we unlock this potential.

You don't have to stare at yourself for hours on end. Try going through your morning routine sans clothes — apply your makeup, do your hair, enjoy a glass of orange juice, all in the buff. Just get more comfortable with being naked. The benefits are worth it, since increased comfort with your body is a direct line to new heights of sexual satisfaction.

Whatever you choose to do, make it a ritual. You just might find yourself feeling like a whole new woman.

• Like 1

• Members

I couldn't agree more with this article. Every person, male or female needs to feel comfortable in their own skin as well as love yourself. For those of you having a difficult time start with the suggestions above. Let us know about your journey while going through it and/or how this has made a difference in your life. For those of us who are comfortable being naked let us know how you came to except and love your body.

• Like 1

• Members

I've almost always done this since I moved out on my own, yet I am still so uncomfortable with my body during lovemaking. I walk around our appartment naked all the time, even when I don't have to, I comb my hair naked, and check out my body to see if there is anything different I should get checked out. Still with no avail. Guess it's time for a good pep-talk or something. haha!

• Like 1

• Members

You know what I'm more likely to get embarrassed about? How much time I spend naked! I sleep naked, and even when it's daytime and I'm alone in my room, I like to admire and touch my body. Probably more than I should. :P

• Like 2

• Members

I'm very comfortable being naked.

Growing up, my mother used to always cover herself up in front of me.

She would never look at me either while I was undressing.

It was almost as if there were something "dirty" about being naked.

I'm the exact opposite now because of this.

My daughters always see me naked. I don't make a big deal out of it.

I want them to love and accept their bodies. I try to make them realize that

they are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with nudity.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm very comfortable being naked. Growing up, my mother used to always

cover herself up in front of me. She would never look at me either while I was

undressing. It was almost as if there were something "dirty" about being naked.

I'm the exact opposite now because of this.

My daughters always see me naked, I don't make a big deal out of it.

I want them to love and accept their bodies. I try to make them realize that

they are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with nudity.

Holy smokes are you ME? LOL

• Like 1

• Members

I remember I used to have a very difficult time doing this. I used to hide in every way I could. I am very thankful to the patience and understand of a sweet man. He helped me as I was had such low self esteem. I hid under the blanket and locked the bathroom door behind myself. He helped me to realize that I am sexy and that sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. Now it doesn't bother me in the least and I enjoy it very much.

• Members
He helped me to realize that I am sexy and that sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. Now it doesn't bother me in the least and I enjoy it very much.

And sexy is as sexy does, too! Sometimes *acting* sexy makes me feel sexier... And then I look sexy, too!

• Members

It's so good to know women and men enjoy who and what the are.

SensualWomen, it's time you stood in front of the mirror completely naked, and took a good look at your naked beauty and repeated to yourself "I am beautiful, I am sexy, etc..... ". Eventually you will believe it.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It's so good to know women and men enjoy who and what the are.

SensualWomen, it's time you stood in front of the mirror completely naked, and took a good look at your naked beauty and repeated to yourself "I am beautiful, I am sexy, etc..... ". Eventually you will believe it.

Good for you.. I am living alone for the most part now, so I do sleep in the buff quite often, especially when my GF is here or Im with her. And I love to see her walking around my place or hers, while she is naked, or a simple Teddy with no panties. I just throw her to the floor (more or less) or ravish her on the stairs. Its very sexy if no children are around. If children are around, maybe Fucking on the stairs wouldnt be a good idea.

• Like 1

• Members

Many women have a very poor body images and hide themselves, make sure the lights are off etc, when naked. Something I think all women and men need to get over. Men constantly say they find their partner sexy, flaws and all. No matter what one's body type or size be comfortable with yourself. It's imperative for a healthy sex life.

• Like 1

• Members

Many women have a very poor body images and hide themselves, make sure the lights are off etc, when naked. Something I think all women and men need to get over. Men constantly say they find their partner sexy, flaws and all. No matter what one's body type or size be comfortable with yourself. It's imperative for a healthy sex life.

I dont have to have lights on during SEX, but I do feel it enhances the experience to visualize what is happening. Just the mere facial expressions while being intimate is a turn on for me. Whether orally satisfying her and watching her writhe in sexual satisfaction or seeing her take my hardness as much as possible past her sexy lips. But I do feel heightened pleasure seeing her naked on top of me, or below me. emo44.gif

• Members

I dont have to have lights on during SEX, but I do feel it enhances the experience to visualize what is happening. Just the mere facial expressions while being intimate is a turn on for me. Whether orally satisfying her and watching her writhe in sexual satisfaction or seeing her take my hardness as much as possible past her sexy lips. But I do feel heightened pleasure seeing her naked on top of me, or below me. emo44.gif

Why no lights? Go purchase a self contained candle and light it the next time your honey comes to play. Its very sexy and the way the candle throws the light over you and your room. Very exciting wink.gif

• Like 1

• Members

Why no lights? Go purchase a self contained candle and light it the next time your honey comes to play. Its very sexy and the way the candle throws the light over you and your room. Very exciting wink.gif

I appreciate candles and the atmosphere it brings into the room, scents and the glow of the light itself. I have had the hot wax un-intentionally spill onto me however. Didnt deter our session, but it was Hot and un expected.

• Members

I appreciate candles and the atmosphere it brings into the room, scents and the glow of the light itself. I have had the hot wax un-intentionally spill onto me however. Didnt deter our session, but it was Hot and un expected.

so you know what a candle can do for the atmosphere! Hot in more ways than one.

• Members

so you know what a candle can do for the atmosphere! Hot in more ways than one.

Yes, and when I walk into the bedroom and see many candles lit throughout, I know Im the lucky recipient of a memorable evening. emo5.gif

• Members

Yes, and when I walk into the bedroom and see many candles lit throughout, I know Im the lucky recipient of a memorable evening. emo5.gif

I you like it, just think of how much your SO will love it and be completely appreciative of your efferts.

• Members

I you like it, just think of how much your SO will love it and be completely appreciative of your efferts.

Ahhh, I know too well My "efforts" were appreciative, as it was I which struck the match and lit the candles when such sexcapade took place. :D

• Members

I am definitely not one who likes to be naked. I don't like my husband seeing this mess of a body. Lights have to be out, however, since we both work midnights, most of our sex is during the morning. Ugh. My top usually stays on, which is fine with him since he is an ass man. I will just never be happy with my body and never have been.

I am the complete opposite when I'm drunk though. :lol:

Brandy, I bet you husband thinks your beautiful naked. Learn to let go and love yourself.

• Members

I am definitely not one who likes to be naked. I don't like my husband seeing this mess of a body. Lights have to be out, however, since we both work midnights, most of our sex is during the morning. Ugh. My top usually stays on, which is fine with him since he is an ass man. I will just never be happy with my body and never have been.

I am the complete opposite when I'm drunk though. :lol:

Brandy, from a Mans perspective, Dont be so sure what his like and dislikes are, especially of your body (unless he has told you so).

However, you do need to be honest with yourself, and if you're not happy with how you see yourself, do something that pleases your own self. Its really hard to please others when you, yourself are not happy. Do something for yourself that will make yourself happy and be more self confident. All Men love a sexy confident Woman. whether its a makeover, a new sexy outfit, or a new sexy toy. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, then worry about your husband being happy. You need to take care of yourself first.

Start the New Year right, do something for your own happiness. He will see your sexy confident self and be more attentive of your sexual needs. B)

• Members

Honestly, although the concern about his thoughts are there. I don't like myself and don't want others seeing it. I am constantly buying lingerie because if I get reaction out of him, 9 times out of 10 I do, I feel pretty for that tiny moment. I am not confident but am able to hide it well. I am the aggressor by far.

Anyway, we are thinking of joining a gym since we both want to lose weight. Probably won't happen though.

Brandy, you need to make this happen, as you begin to feel positive about your own self, and as your confidence builds (and Im not saying your lacking in self confidence, just reading your words here), but as your confidence builds, so will your sex drive as will his sex drive. You begin to feel better about yourself, and you will just fuck like rabbits...And wouldnt that be fun, is for me...LoL

• 8 months later...
  • Members

. The benefits are worth it, since increased comfort with your body is a direct line to new heights of sexual satisfaction.

That is SO, SO, SO TRUE Lady. I used to be so uncomfortable with my body. Even in my 20's when it was beautiful. It's too bad I didn't realize it at the time. But I find that the older I get, or maybe it's the longer and deeper my relationship gets with my husband, the more comfortable and confident I am. I can't remember the last time we had sex in the dark for instance.

On a side note. This thread got me thinking about a funny scene in a movie I rewatched on TV today. It was "Failure to Launch" and it was when Terry Bradshaw decided to turn his son's room (after he finally moved out) into his "naked room". Next scene Terry is sitting at the dinner table and makes this side comment of "God, this shirt feels like it weighs 100 pounds!" LOL - I got so tickled by that this afternoon. Terry Bradshaw is funny.

• Members

That is SO, SO, SO TRUE Lady. I used to be so uncomfortable with my body. Even in my 20's when it was beautiful. It's too bad I didn't realize it at the time. But I find that the older I get, or maybe it's the longer and deeper my relationship gets with my husband, the more comfortable and confident I am. I can't remember the last time we had sex in the dark for instance.

On a side note. This thread got me thinking about a funny scene in a movie I rewatched on TV today. It was "Failure to Launch" and it was when Terry Bradshaw decided to turn his son's room (after he finally moved out) into his "naked room". Next scene Terry is sitting at the dinner table and makes this side comment of "God, this shirt feels like it weighs 100 pounds!" LOL - I got so tickled by that this afternoon. Terry Bradshaw is funny.

Don't you think, women feel certain liberties as they age? I do.

Also, loved that movie, not only did I find the scene you mentioned fun, I was more tickled by the naked room scene. It still makes me smile.

I'm not a clothing optional kind of women, but I do love to get naked!