Official Community Forums Home

Paging Doctor Johnson...

mystofpric

• Members

Beep... Beep... Beep...... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! "Oh no, her orgasm is crashing! Quick get the Doctor!"

Okay so I know this has been reviewed before and thusly this is a repeat, but I'm starting fresh! And I have to tell you, I'm in love!

DJ0926-01main.jpg

Let's get the technical out of the way so we can get to the good stuff! So it's a lovely 7" long and a pleasing 1.25" inches round at it's fullest, perfect. Mine came in an eye pleasing purple plastic, though it's also offered in a Coral (no you can't choose colors, sorry.). #14 is a G-spot vibe with a lovely curved tip. The motor is right in the tip and vibes throughout the toy. The batteries (two double As) go right in the base and it doesn't matter which way you put them in, as long as they face opposite directors and you tightly secure the base, it'll work. The control is on the very end of the base as just a twist knob. The setting are actually pretty varied from soft and teasing to all out revving. Overall the toy is extremely quiet! My cell phone actually buzzes louder than the highest setting!

I will note that it had a very high plastic smell when i first opened it but I blame that on the heat as only a few wash-use-wash cycles later, i can't smell it any more.

Now to the good stuff! I hate bullets, i like a toy that can get my clit going and finish the job inside, this is that toy! i washed him up in some good ol' fashioned soap and water and got down to business. First the Doc did a through exam of my clit, and tested all of his speeds. Dear god the orgasms!! Then it was time for the real test: Do i know where my g-spot is? The answer, apparently not, but the Doc knows RIGHT where it is! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! And i thought I squirt before? Nope not even close.

Bottom line? I should have gone into medicine and met a nice doctor like this sooner!!

Fore the insanely low price of $22.95 (i've seen him pushing $30 in stores) and of course a $1.49 for batteries I give him 5 screaming orgasm out of 5!

• Members

Very nice. I have experience that toy in the past and it is very nice. Thanks for the great review.

I LOVE my Lucid Dream #14, and recommend it to all my open-to-sex-toys-friends!!!!

I LOVE my Lucid Dream #14, and recommend it to all my open-to-sex-toys-friends!!!!

• Members

I think i want to just start buying up stock in Doc Johnson! I have another Lucid dream (#12 maybe?) and I love him too!

OH BABY! I love when My Dr. is in the house! B)

• Members

Beep... Beep... Beep...... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! "Oh no, her orgasm is crashing! Quick get the Doctor!"

Now to the good stuff! I hate bullets, i like a toy that can get my clit going and finish the job inside, this is that toy! i washed him up in some good ol' fashioned soap and water and got down to business. First the Doc did a through exam of my clit, and tested all of his speeds. Dear god the orgasms!! Then it was time for the real test: Do i know where my g-spot is? The answer, apparently not, but the Doc knows RIGHT where it is! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! And i thought I squirt before? Nope not even close.

Awesome right! ...and I am the same way! I have short arms and I think this has great reach!! :)