Official Community Forums Home

Love This Place

allabouther

• Members

Just wanted to say hello, being I am new to the forum.. I'm a 42 year old male from below the Mason-Dixon line. Divorced but have found my soul mate in an old high school friend. Sexual compatibility beyond belief. I do love this site because I see there are more people in this world than just me that are wide open and willing to discuss or try most anything. I look forward to the discussions.

• Members

Did you find her on Facebook? LOL WELCOME!!

• Members

Did you find her on Facebook? LOL WELCOME!!

In fact I did! Facebook is a friend of mine forever haha. Reconnected with several people from school on there and kept asking about her. Finally ran across someone who had her as a friend. We hit it off and have been together for a year now.

On a side note, I've been on this site much of the day and really love what I'm reading. I hope to add to the covos soon.

Welcome "alla"! I'm glad you found us! I have a few forums I belong too, 2 others being of a sexual nature, however, this is THE BEST one I've ever come across, & the one I contribute to the most! Glad you like it here, and looking forward to seeing more of your posts. We LOVE fresh ideas (& fresh meat LMAO)!

• Members

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll see you around the site, since I do see that the two of you post a good bit.

• Members

Welcome to TooTImid!

I am confident that you will find this a friendly, open and helpful board! Glad to have you here!!!

• Members

In fact I did! Facebook is a friend of mine forever haha. Reconnected with several people from school on there and kept asking about her. Finally ran across someone who had her as a friend. We hit it off and have been together for a year now.

On a side note, I've been on this site much of the day and really love what I'm reading. I hope to add to the covos soon.

LOL I KNEW it!! hahaha :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Sorry it took awhile, but WELCOME!