Official Community Forums Home

Sweetness

hyokahey

• Members

He was delightfully surprised by her appearance; Anton had described her quite vividly, but then Anton had a long history of exaggeration. But she was no exaggeration, in fact, she surpassed Anton’s account. He had done Anton a huge favor decades ago, and was unsure if he would ever have the favor returned (Anton was also notorious at forgetting his debts). But this girl…she would be exquisite repayment. One positive about Anton was that he was astute at sizing up what would be a pleasing gift; a skill that likely was honed over the centuries of their acquaintance. That, and they were both so similar in so many ways, not the least of which were their passion for women and being, by nature, dominant.

To say that she was beautiful was understatement. Standing there in the doorway, asking if ‘Sir’ would be so kind to admit her to the room, demurring with downcast gaze, perfect milky skin and long auburn hair, he could hardly contain himself. In addition, her clothing was the final caveat: a schoolgirl plaid skirt, sheer white blouse. thigh high stockings, and patent leather shoes. Anton was genuinely an artist.

And so he admitted her to his chamber with one simple word: ‘Come’. He was sure that the directive would be repeated multiple times on this evening, in many different ways. He decided to name her ‘sweetness’, because her green eyes and full red lips reminded him of some sweet spring fruit.

Once she entered, he moved forward to her. She dropped to her knees at once, and he immediately gently placed his hand under her chin and tipped her head up so that she would meet his gaze. ‘You wish this to be so? You have not been compelled or are under threat of any sort?’ he said. ‘I wish this with all my heart, Sir’, she said with a passion that had not rung in his ears for what seemed (and was) ages. Having been indisposed, so to speak, for several decades, taking care of various issues not of his own creation, he was hungry indeed to fulfill her desires.

“And so it shall be, sweetness”, he whispered. ‘Rise, and go draw my bath; you shall be bathing and grooming me before our entertainments.’ She rose at once and moved to her directed task. The suite he had been using was luxurious by most standards, but too modern for his taste. The thing he did admire, though, was the indoor plumbing and bathing facility with powerful, moving jets of water. As he listened to her preparations, he could hear her humming a small tune that he could almost, but not quite recall the name of.

He began to plan his feast in his mind, turning over the options for the best choice of location for the night to unfold. He settled on the old, large cemetery as the best choice. Not only isolated and quiet, but apropos. Besides, fucking atop a cold, smooth crypt was always indescribably satisfying to him.

She approached, and stated that the preparations had been made. He instructed her to disrobe down to her undergarments, which she did immediately. He noted that her nipples had hardened, and her chest had begun to flush. He assumed that she had begun to be wet as well. He then removed his black silk robe, dropping it to the floor. His sweetness gasped, her eyes growing wide. This was a reaction he never tired of, but he looked to her sharply, and with an admonishing tone, demanded why she gasped. “My apologies, Sir,

I was startled, but ever so pleased by the sight of it.” she said. “You shall have your portion before dawn, rest assured, but save you gasps until I tell you to express them.” he directed with some force. She simply dropped her head in submission.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hyokahey......ahhh, I have missed your writings! I am intriqued as to where this is going to go! I am perplexed by some of the wording and am wondering if this might be a supernatural tale of the ultimate submission! I hope that you will not leave me (all of us) in suspense and will treat us to some more of this story!

Very excited.....very excited indeed!

• Review Team

It may be for Mik, but I assure you she is not the only one quite interested in this tale. ^_^

• Members

I agree you definately have my attention as well.

• Members

He stepped into the steaming hot tub, sinking his cold bones into the delicious warmth of it. His sweetness knelt beside, awaiting her instructions. He gestured to the large natural sponge, and he began to soap him, first his arms, then his chest and back. He could smell her scent as she did her work, she wore jasmine and her breath smelled of lemons. Beneath this he could smell her pussy, and deeper still, the rising heat of her blood.

He pulled himself up and stood, so that she could continue, turning first so his backside was towards her. He smiled to himself as she instantly began to kiss him; he leaned forward a bit as she used her soapy sponge on his cleft. "Kiss again, this time deeper, and with your tongue" he commanded. She buried her face and began to dart her tongue, slithering and rimming him. He then turned around, his cock now half erect. "Proceed" he quietly directed, and she did, soaping him with her sponge, and growing slightly harder. Once she had rinsed him, he noted that her lips were more than a bit parted. he thrust forward, pressing the head of his cock to her mouth. She sucked him in with apparent hunger, and her mouth was a delight to him. He allowed her to suckle for a moment, amused at how far she took him into her throat.

Withdrawing from her, she moaned in disappointment. He ignored her, and instructed her to complete her own disrobing, so that he might inspect his gift further. Once she had removed the white lacy underthings, he more fully appreciated her beauty. Her breasts were quite perfect, and just the size he enjoyed. Their firmness only surpassed by the pale pinkness of her nipples. His gaze lowered, and he noted the flat boy-tummy accentuated by the hollows below her sharply jutting pelvic bones. Her skin was alabaster and like satin to his touch, his fingers tracing a graceful line from her throat to her breast, and to her hip. She shivered at his touch.

"You must be perfectly clean for me, sweetness", he said as he took her hand and helped her step into the water, "Bathe yourself" he stated. She did so efficiently, and then sat on the edge of the large tub and waited for his next desire. "But you have not finished, child" he said as he looked into her green eyes with a new intensity that he had been reserving for the moment. She looked at him questioningly, with some distress of failure to please him. Before she could ask, he sat down again in the hot water, and gently but firmly spread her legs, placing one of each to his shoulders. He reached out and cupped her pussy with his hand, feeling the stubble scratch the palm of his hand, along with the slickness there.

He reached for the package that held a high quality razor (amazing, how it was so much easier than the straight edged ones he remembered from the past). He deftly opened the package and then reached for a bottle that was labeled 'hair conditioner'. He never used it for it's apparent intended purpose, but always used it for the task at hand. He found the smoothness and transparency of the stuff perfect for removing the hair in question from legs and nether regions.

Sweetness waited patiently, not moving a muscle from her directed pose. He could see her labia full and heavy, and see the glistening of her wetness now flowing so much as to drip into the water below. She shuddered as he applied the conditioner to her mons. His hands worked expertly, using single strokes, while applying tension to her delicate skin to make the process easier. When he gently spread her labia in this process, she moaned, and he smiled, knowing what she wanted, but depriving her of it. He quickly rolled his thumb over her clit, teasing even more intensely.

High up, on the inside of her thigh, in the hollow just before her pussy, he saw a small, stray red hair. As he began the stroke with the razor, his sweetness moved ever so slightly, as if roll her hips forward. As she did this, the razor nicked her there, and instantly the smallest drop of bright red blood beaded on her soft, pale skin. At once, his growing passion doubled, no...tripled. Restraining himself, and with the tightest reign, he slowly moved his head forward, and extended his tongue, licking the drop away. She moaned again, thrusting her hips to the side, as if to catch his tongue. His laugh rumbled as he pulled back (though he had not only tasted her blood, but also could taste her pussy). "No, my sweetness, not yet...I will enjoy your softness soon, soon...and you will have your bliss in good time."

He rose from the water, stepped out of the tub, and went to dress for their excursion to the cemetery. She dried herself with a large towel, in complete, submissive silence.

• Members

Oooooohhhh, I am loving the contrasting images here!!!

I also love all the little references to his 'past' life and to how different his desire is now. I love her gentle and needy submission - totally appropriate. I also realllly love how you are drawing out things, making us (and her) wait. The slow tease is a wonderful gift in erotic writing!

I am anxious to see what comes next. Please don't keep me waiting too long, I get bratty when I have to wait! blink.gif

• Review Team

You have us right where you want us, don't you? ;)

• Members

More please.......

• Members

sorry Sir...May I have more please, sir.rolleyes.gif

• Members

sorry Sir...May I have more please, sir.rolleyes.gif

You must have more deference when you say this, something like:

Sir, your words make me weak and speechless, please humble me with just a bit more of your erotic imagery. I will be forever in your debt, Sir.

• Members

Very nice Mik. I do agree.

• Review Team

You must have more deference when you say this, something like:

Sir, your words make me weak and speechless, please humble me with just a bit more of your erotic imagery. I will be forever in your debt, Sir.

Damn, you're good! I bow to your greatness ...

• Members

Damn, you're good! I bow to your greatness ...

7 years of 'training' girls, 7 years of training....

• Members

He dressed for the night in gray Armani slacks, a white linen shirt, and black Italian shoes. Sweetness slipped on the seventeenth century French gown of lace that he had laid out, sans undergarments. It fit her perfectly he noted, but then, he had a great deal of practice at such things. That, and it had been of his design, the drawing for it made on vellum so long ago. He had even stitched it himself back then, rather than having a seamstress do the work.

She fell in stride behind him, but he reached his hand back and embraced hers. Once on the elevator, he wrapped his arms around her from behind and embraced her with his considerable strength. He breathed in the scent of her hair, and felt the heat of her through the fabric. He could feel her breath quicken and heard her low moan as he lifted her gown and stroked her clitoris with a cool finger. She shivered, at first he thought due to the temperature of his finger, then, he realized, she had cum. When the doors opened, he strode directly to the black 1960 Lamborghini and slid into the leather seat, with sweetness only seconds behind. The engine growled to life, and shifting into reverse and then first, the tires squealed on the way out of the parking ramp.

The autumn night was warm and nearly summer like, with a breeze that swirled the newly falling leaves like dancing phantoms on the night. The moon was full, with only a few passing clouds to obscure the stars. He put Chopin in the CD player as he glanced at sweetness. She was gazing at him with intent, but lowered her eyes in deference. He said to her, “It is right for you to look upon me; for what we are about to do is perhaps the most intimate thing in this universe.” With his permission, she once again began to study him. He could feel her eyes upon him as he drove, into second, and then third gear. Her attentions calmed him, and comforted him…they called forth memories ancient, and full of pain.

Her name was Ana-Khan-Tu. He had long forgotten his own first name; he had dozens since then. But he remembered his Ana, he could never forget her. Or the beast that took her from him. His life began and ended with Ana at the center of it. The man who had taken her life, so brutally, so senselessly, was a man of great power, far, far greater than any power he, as a twenty five year old slave hauling twenty ton stones for a Pharaho would ever have in life. His sweet Ana, his life, stolen from him in a blinding flash of a blade.

He drifted in his memory of her as he expertly negotiated the road at sixty miles an hour. He could still smell her skin, feel the touch of her hand on his naked thigh, how her breasts, like turtle doves, fit so neatly in his hands. Ana gave herself to him, pure, and submissive. With ritual she had bathed and shaved clean, and then came to him with flowers in her impossibly long black hair. How startled he was at her total yielding to his desire, her wetness dripping like honey to his lips, how quickly she came, over and over again.

His grief nearly drove him insane. He supposed it genuinely had, considering the next steps he took. He had known of a shady character in the desert who traded in mysteries, potions, and things of evil. The trader’s name, Ta-tet or Takata, or something like that, had directed him to a location deep into the dunes (navigated by stars, and on foot) to a man the trader said could give him great power…great enough to visit revenge on the killer of his sweet Ana. And so he went.

• Members

Oooooh, the plot thickens!

Loving the detail and nice, easy flow of the read.....

Please, Sir, continue weaving your tale, I can barely wait to continue the read.....

• Review Team

A truly understanding Master provides for his sub what she did not even know she needed. I believe the endearments are proof you are doing this, Sir. Thank you.

• Members

Don't know which I enjoy more, the 'professor's' approval, or the sub's endearments!

Well, with me you get both - lucky ducky!

• Members

He dressed for the night in gray Armani slacks, a white linen shirt, and black Italian shoes. Sweetness slipped on the seventeenth century French gown of lace that he had laid out, sans undergarments......

HOT, intriguing story H!. However right now I'm not sure what's hotter, the fact you wrote and know how to put together a classically hot man AND you know about 17th century french lace or the story itself.......

• Members

HOT, intriguing story H!. However right now I'm not sure what's hotter, the fact you wrote and know how to put together a classically hot man AND you know about 17th century french lace or the story itself.......

I think it is ALL of it together, right?

• Review Team

I think it is ALL of it together, right?

Oh yes, it is the total package!