Official Community Forums Home

Any Tips Or Tricks?

brooklyn

• Members

Is there anything that could help make anal easier and less painful? There are times that it seems impossible and there are times when it's great. If you have any tips that work for you or know of anything then that would be helpful. We have tried a desensitizing cream, but I didn't notice a difference with it. Maybe we need to try a different brand. Any suggestions?

• Members

It took me a while to work up to being able to do anal. I will tell you lots of lube for one. Everyone has their own preference to which one. Also being relaxed and very aroused helps. For me the more aroused I was the better it went. Also it can't hurt to go through the articles section of the site and read the great articles Mikayla has put together about anal. When I was first becoming really interested about it I did a lot of reading and research on it.

• Members

It took me a while to work up to being able to do anal. I will tell you lots of lube for one. Everyone has their own preference to which one. Also being relaxed and very aroused helps. For me the more aroused I was the better it went. Also it can't hurt to go through the articles section of the site and read the great articles Mikayla has put together about anal. When I was first becoming really interested about it I did a lot of reading and research on it.

great advice SS, I would just like to add to pushing out during penetration is also a good.

• Members

Thanks LL. Another one I just thought about was when I felt that I might tense up just concentrating on my breathing a little took my mind off of it and it also helped with penetration as well. Once he was in then I was fine.

• Review Team

Only thing I might add is when I was first starting out with anal, I did a lot during my solo play sessions. I guess that helped me with the physical and mental aspect of things. Good luck!

Relaxing, lots of lube (silicone is best, but if you're using condoms and/or toys, be careful, because silicone can break latex down. They do sell toy/condom compatible silicone lubes). Also, to train your body to accept a cock, I would suggest that you start off with small toys, gradually (GRADUALLY) working your way up to larger anal toys, so that your body can get use to something going UP there.

• Members

From the man's point of view; thank you for soooooo many women absolutely refuse to even try anal. I want to thank you for trying and encourage you to continue. Lub, lub, lub and take it e a s y is normaly the best advise. You are to be commended just stick with it, it'll get easier, Chuck