Official Community Forums Home

Reading Erotic Stories To Your So

harmanwk

• Members

The poll on preferring DVDs or stories prompted this question.

Have you read an erotic story to your SO or had one read to you?

Either as a prelude sex or while the listener masterbated?

Thought this could be interesting.

• Review Team

No, I haven't done this. I have written some things which, when read, prompted masturbation, but they weren't read by me to him.

• Members

No, I haven't done this. I have written some things which, when read, prompted masturbation, but they weren't read by me to him.

Akin to MsLady's response, I, too, have written many erotic stories to my wife that she read herself in an e mail or something. But, I have read some erotica to my wife and we both get pretty turned on by this stuff...

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My ex loved to have me read the erotic parts of a story out loud while he "warmed me up". It was a lot of fun to see how long we could last!

My wife and I just wound down our celebration of our 23rd anniversay last night by staying home and having a feew drinks, doing a little socializing on the net, and ending the night with hot, wild sex. I am happy to say we did just that. But, at one point, she was on another computer in the house when I e mailed her the following scenario. She said I should share it on this web site as it make her pretty hot. She did some things to me last night that had me thinking about them all day today. Anyhow, here it is. Enjoy!

I was thinking of about how, after 23 years, I still love you physically, as well as in all other ways. But, as long as I am feeling naughty, I will concentrate on what I want to do to your body. I Iove the way we kiss when we start to make love. I have always loved your soft, sexy lips. I love when our mouths come together so softly and passionately. Mmmmmmm, your wet mouth is so hot. Our lips brush together as our mouths open up, to tantalize each other down to our bare souls.

I love the feel of your beautiful breasts as they stray across my bare chest when we start to kiss and make love. Your warm body interweaving with mine. I start to move my hands, caressing your body, up and down from your ass cheeks all the way up your back, pausing to touch those sweet round tits. Massaging them. Caressing them. Feeling the nipples harden with my touch. Your hot breath on my neck and in my ear. I pull you close to me with my hands clutching your ass, spreading your cheeks and letting my middle finger stray as it slowly makes its way up your ass crack.

We kiss deeply and passionately. Getting our souls intertwined and building our lewd wants and needs up to a fever pitch. I push you back onto the bed and start kissing your neck. All you have left on is a pair of black panties. After running my hot tongue down and all around your horny, hot body, I complete my 'around the world' by making my way down between your legs. I start pulling down those panties with my teeth. You lift your ass off the bed and help me get them off. I ask you if it would make you hot if I lick your hot creamy pussy. You tell me how you want me to suck on your clitoris and lap up all those hot cunt juices. I tell you just how much I want to taste your sweet nectar. I then take your left foot and run my tongue down there and start sucking on your toes. I take them into my mouth and sensuously suction them into my mouth. I run my tongue up and down the inside of your legs. I go back and suck your toes a little more as I then make my way up and into your pussy.

You spread your legs wide for me, welcoming my warm, wet tongue and lips between your legs. I push them up into the air and plunge my tongue deep in your vagina. You moan as I move down to that spot between your cunt and your asshole. Then I stick my tongue up your ass. I make it rigid and stiff and push it as far into your twat as I can. Fucking your hot little cunt baby. OOOOOOOOOOOO, fuuuuuuck!

I lick your pussy aggressively until you let your juices flow into my mouth. You kiss me after I lap them all up and then suck on my dick with your slippery wet lips. So good it feels as you take the length of my shaft into your mouth. oooo, suck me baby. Suck my hot hard cock! Yeah, just like that, you slutty little cunt bitch! Suck my fucking cock! Oh yeah, make it so fucking hard.

You then tell me that you want me to fuck the shit out of you. I order you to get on your knees. I slap your ass cheeks until they are a little red. You are loving it. I whack my hard cock against your ass and spread your cheeks so I can fuck you. I push the head of my stiff penis against the entrance of your wet pussy. It slides inside slowly and I give your cunt a few short slow pumps so you can feel every inch of my cock as it slides in to and out of your love canal.

You moan as I keep a steady pace of fucking you. In and out. ooooooooooooooo, fuck yeah baby! Sliding in and out and building up a little more speed as I start to hammer my stiff hard-on all the way into the back of your twat. You clamp your pussy muscles around my erect penis. I stop on some strokes and just leave my dick all the way up inside you. You feel the head as it hits the back of your cunt. I stick a finger up your ass and feel my cock through the walls of your cunt.

You tell me to put two fingers in your ass while I am still fucking your pussy. In and out and still hard as a rock. You ask me if I want to fuck you up the ass. I tell you that I would love to feel your tight little bung hole around my erect shaft. I take my cock out of you and put my face between your ass cheeks. I push my tongue back up you ass and get it nice and wet by spitting on it. I lube you up with saliva before placing the head of my cock against the opening of your anal sphincter. I put it in an inch at a time, so as to let your muscles relax and be able to take my whole dick inside your rectum. Soon, I am buried up your ass and fucking you harder. Your asshole is very relaxed now and enjoying the pummeling I am giving to you from behind.

I take out our sex toy and start it vibrating. I put it inside your pussy as I am fucking your ass. Harder and harder. You get ready to come as I am fucking your two holes at once. You tell me you want me to shoot my cum deep in your ass. I get ready to shoot my hot sperm up your butt as you arch your back and cumm from the combination of my cock in your anus and the toy up your pussy. Ok, baby. Here it comes! All my hot sperm inside your vagina. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes! Hot cum spewing from the end of my cock. Filling your anal cavity and ready to lick the hot cum from your ass. You squat over my face and I push my tongue inside your asshole, tasting my own cum. you let me have all of it and I kiss you hard on the mouth. Open mouthed, sharing my cum with you. You swallow it and we collapse on the bed in tight embrace.

• Review Team

Well, ummmm, yes, that was very ... nice ... I will be heading to a cold shower now. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

And congrats on the anniversary!

• Members

Well, ummmm, yes, that was very ... nice ... I will be heading to a cold shower now. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

And congrats on the anniversary!

hee hee :)