Official Community Forums Home

Back And Forth

webbabe

• Members

so the whole threesome thing has been in the back my mind for while now. is that strange to go back and forth between yes and no?

• Members

I don't think that it is strange. I remember before I had my first one and even before the second one I went back and forth as well with it. I think that it has a fear of the unknown and wondering if everything will be alright. You have to truly be sure it is something you want. I am glad that I did and wouldn't trade the experience for the world.

• Members

I would suggest that you BE SURE you know what it is YOU want to do before entering into a 3way, and if you decide yes, make sure you both can handle it emotionally afterwords.

• Members

Unlike a lot of men, the idea of a threesome has never been appealing to me. I'd rather have the same woman twice - :).

• Members

The thought is always in the back of my mind, and is a great fantasy. But I would agree with LL, be safe and know that you and your SO (if you have one) are prepared emotionally, and that the trust is wholely there. :)

• Members

For us we talked a lot and took a while before we finally did have our first one. If anything I think it brought us even closer together. We constantly thought of each other and the other party involved and made sure that everyone was completely comfortable. If any of us were having trouble we knew we could stop at anytime. The same went with the second one as well.

• Review Team

Some fantasies are better left at just that, but it is something I have done twice and have no regrets at all. In both cases, I knew everyone involved very well. I am not sure how it would be with basically a stranger - could be better in some ways and worse in some. Regaurdless, it is not something to enter into lightly or without much thought.