Official Community Forums Home

Eve's 7 Function Rabbit

ladylove

• Members

CNVBN-bw-03785-0502_1.JPG

Upon receiving the 7 function Eve’s Rabbit, I immediately noticed the ridge texture or the shaft, with 4 rows of rotating beads and a vibe that continues up through the head of the toy. It’s soft, without smell and is Phthalate & latex free. YES!, this seems very promising. All it needed was a wash and 4 AA batteries (easy to do) and I was ready to test.

I first turned it on to see what the 7 functions were. The rabbit has 7 different setting that vary in intensity and rhythm and the shaft has 6 levels of intensity. The rabbit and shaft are controlled independently of each other. You can use one at a time or both together, tons of combinations to choose from.

First, I loved the sensation of the ridges on insertion. I turned on the shaft and boy oh boy..... I can only describe it as the “double role”. The rotating beads rolling around and around together with the gyrating head is Mmm Mmm good!!! Adding the rabbit, with it’s amazing vibe and hippity hoppity ears dancing oh so perfectly was explosive! I tried to cycle through all of it’s functions.... trying being the key word ;).

With the rabbit and shaft function being independent of each other, and very easy to hold and manipulate this is an excellent toy for beginners and the more experienced. Also, it’s quiet enough so you won’t have to worry about eavesdroppers. I award this 5 hearts!

Rockin' and Rollin' with Eve's Rabbit

• Review Team

Sounds wonderful! Thanks for the review!

:P Whoo-hoo!! I love rabbits with Rabbits!! The pointy ears are a fave of mine!!! Thanks for the review!!! I WANT ONE!!!!

• Members

:P Whoo-hoo!! I love rabbits with Rabbits!! The pointy ears are a fave of mine!!! Thanks for the review!!! I WANT ONE!!!!

You'll love it!!!