Official Community Forums Home

Hello Quick Help Needed :d

MountainMan21

Hello im new to bondage, my current girlfriend will be visiting me for the holidays. She told me she had some rope that she wanted me to tie her up with and do what ever i want where ever i want to her. I just read the beginners guide. From what i read im going to the adult shop tomorrow and get a teasing feather and maybe some warming lube and a blindfold (maybe a gag?). Also will have the Ky sensations lube to use as a makeshift sex toy for her. Any ideas that would drive her wild that a bondage noob could do easily? I know i want to fuck her, give and receive oral sex, and do lots of teasing maybe with ice or hot wax?

Thanks for any tips!

I would also suggest getting a bullet to tickle & tease her with. With a blindfold, it's all about sensory. Soft talking, let her guess where you're going to touch her next. BEFORE you do anything, agree on a Safe Word. This is a word that can be spoken at any time, with no bad feelings, telling the DOM that the SUB (the one being tied up), that they want out of their trappings. It shows a great deal of trust for someone to allow their lovers to tie them up. Be sure not to violate that trust. Have fun!

• Members

Hello im new to bondage, my current girlfriend will be visiting me for the holidays. She told me she had some rope that she wanted me to tie her up with and do what ever i want where ever i want to her. I just read the beginners guide. From what i read im going to the adult shop tomorrow and get a teasing feather and maybe some warming lube and a blindfold (maybe a gag?). Also will have the Ky sensations lube to use as a makeshift sex toy for her. Any ideas that would drive her wild that a bondage noob could do easily? I know i want to fuck her, give and receive oral sex, and do lots of teasing maybe with ice or hot wax?

Thanks for any tips!

That's always the problem, isn't it? You get a horny girl tied up in your garage and you can't think of what to so next. :(

Seriously, it's hard for me to get over the idea that she gets off being the subject of my pleasure. I'm such a giver, it's weird to do things she thinks are for you so she will be pleased. But I have a feeling that's what your lady's wanting.

Neither of us is into pain or humiliation, so it's basically control for us and it's a total head game. You have to be an actor, letting her know you are enjoying whatever you're doing to her. Every time I've been able to get over the idea of pleasing her and just do stuff for myself, she tells me it's the hottest thing ever. She makes it a lot easier because she talks to me.

Some ideas - tie her hands together, tie her spread eagle on the bed, hold her head and fuck her mouth for a while. ( I'll say "Come here, I want to use your mouth." always gets a moan from her as she struggles to get her head to the edge of the bed to make her mouth available to me. It's not easy to do when she's tied - she loves it.) Pour lots of lube on her pussy and just play with it. Sliding the slippery lips through your fingers, fingers in her pussy, fingers in her ass - keep letting her know you are having the time of your life. If she's got any hair, tell her you're going to shave it off (and do it). Fuck her mouth and her pussy some more, jack off on her tits. Tell her she's been a good girl and you're looking forward to using her again. Untie her and game over.

• Members

This makes me want to be tied up even more! It's always been a fantasy of mine and no one has been willing to do it. I can't wait to do it with Chris, he wants to so I hope we do someday!

• Review Team

It's hard to say for sure, not knowing what she wants or expects or has experienced in the past, but here a few more ideas.

Many women actually get off on being talked to dirty. If she in to that, tell her how she is your slut, how she belongs to you to use, make her feel your control - mentally, not just physically. Make her tell you that she is yours - have her repeat things like that to you.

Watch how she reacts to different touches in different places. A hot, breathy whisper in her ear while she is blindfolded might just send her over the edge. Play with the feather all over her body and watch for reactions, then hone in on those areas. So much of BDSM, whether in role play or the lifestyle, is about the mental aspect and awareness. It is not just about beatings and pain - a myth that many believe.

I totally agree about the safe words, and one version is "green, yellow, red" as in a traffic signal. If you wonder is she is OK with something, ask, and if she says green, well, it's all good to continue - yellow means use caution and maybe tone it down just a little - red obviously then means STOP. I have found this useful when trying new things and pushing things a little closer to my limits. And, also make sure you discuss her hard limits ahead of time - things that are a no-go from the start.

Afterward, talk about what happened, what she liked and didn't AND what you liked and didn't. Like I said, there is a lot of mental power used during such sessions and both people need a "cool down" period of sorts to process what happened and this is as important to the Dom as it is to the sub - it is called after care.

Have fun and make sure you come back and let us know how it went! ;) We are a curious bunch! :D