Official Community Forums Home

The Thriller

mailahn97

• Members

2051_2.jpg

Silent but Deadly

This is a silent, but deadly kind of toy. It is very quiet as well. Which is nice in case you have children or roomates. The looks are definately deceiving. Just shows don't judge a book by its cover. At first I didn't think I would enjoy this as it looked a lot like other toys I have, but worth giving it a shot. I took it out of the packaging and washed it up in warm water and antibacterial soap. Then let it air dry. The added plus is that this is completely waterproof and phthalate free.

The vibrator is 5.25 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diamter. It is coverd in velvety nodules.

So I located the 2 AA batteries and thought time to get the party started. I inserted the batteries easily into the remote. I was playing with the dial just to see how it is. Definately will take care of everyone as it goes from very low to very high. Whether you are a beginner or advanced you will like adding this to your box of fun.

Now time for the real test drive. I placed a tiny bit of lube on the tip and turned it on. Started by teasing my clit which the nodules felt very good against it and I could already slowly feel myself building. As time passed I then would slowly move it down to tease my pussy as well. This is definately a great foreplay toy for by yourself or with someone. It wouldn't be one that would send me over the edge but would get me very close.

Also another great suggestion for this would be as a nipple teaser. The vibrations are oh so right for it. Have to love those multi-function toys.

Definately highly recommended as it does have several uses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

It's kind of ... idk ... cute with the little bumps. Thanks for the review!

Is it hard or kinda soft?

• Members

Did you insert it? Did it seem too bumpy for internal play?

• Members

It is hard isn't hard like plastic but not soft like silicone. I would say a in between but a little closer to plastic. I did not insert it. I will have to try that and add it to the review it. I hadn't given it thought for that. Definately a multi-use.