Official Community Forums Home

Danae Ultra Powerful Hand Held Massager

sass

• Review Team

se-9768-14-3_1.jpg

I love a good massager, and a good AND affordable one can be hard to find, so I was eager to check out the Danae Ultra Powerful Hand Held Massager when it showed up in my mailbox.

This massager is endorsed by Laura Berman, LCSW, PhD, a well-known and respected sex educator and therapist. Its 3.75 by 2 head is very smooth and soft to the touch (made with ABS with Velvet-Cote/PU Cote) and is flexible so it can easily bend with your bodys curves and movements. It takes three, easily-installed C batteries and has three speeds with an instant off button. The body is made from ABS plastic and its overall size is 11 long by 2 big enough to deliver power but small enough to fit in your toy box or nightstand drawer.

I was so keyed up to use this massager that I ignored the paper that showed which direction to put in the batteries, and of course I got them up-side-down, however, it still came on it just wouldnt change speeds! I tried changing the batteries around and everything worked perfectly.

When first starting it, it kind of does a fast rev-up before settling into its first speed, which is very mild. Second speed is a bit stronger and third is the strongest. Getting ready for action, I placed the smooth head of the massager on my clit and was pleasantly surprised by the strength of the strongest settings vibrations. Now, I am a girl who likes a very strong vibration, and this massager was not quite as strong as I like, but after a few minutes of play, my orgasm was building. I did eventually get the big O I was hoping for and went down to a lower speed for my then ultra sensitive clit, and happily road the wave of another orgasm.

Over-all this massager is a bit noisy and not quite as strong as I would like, but likely strong enough for most. And, by the way, it is also great on sore shoulder muscles! Because of the noise, this one doesnt get a perfect score, but it certainly as earned a place near my bed, and 4 out of 5 vibrating stars.

Danae Ultra Powerful Hand Held Massager

Very informative, especially the part about the batteries! Thanks for the great review.

• Review Team

It was my pleasure! ;)