Official Community Forums Home

Total Pampering

hyokahey

• Members

Sometimes I crave to be pampered (but never am): flirted with, fine meal made for me, good wine or Scotch, candles, given a bath, hot oil massage, slowly sexually teased and visually entertained, and then done.

My question: do ladies even think of doing this for their men? Do they feel it condescending? Can this be done in a non-submissive fashion? Is a lack of this why guys might go to 'massage parlors?'

Guys, do you ever do this for your woman? Does she return the favor?

• Review Team

Yes, I have thought about and done something like that for my worthless husband (not that he appreciated it) and would love to do again for a deserving man. I made his favorite meal, after dinner I gave him a bath and shaved his nether region, then after the bath I gave him a back and leg massage with hot oil from a wonderful candle designed for that use. Afterward we cuddled for a long time before things got heated. I love to pamper and gave him many massages and special treatment without anything expected in return.

As for your question on if a lack of this kind of attention is a reason for visits some place else - I think it could be. I think it is fairly natural for someone to look elsewhere for something that they are missing at home. I am not saying that makes it right or wrong, but it shouldn't be surprising to find a man or woman looking for what they need some place else.

I have been pampered like this and have pampered like this as well. It's been a long time though.:unsure:

• Members

I've done this sort of thing for my wife on a rare occasion but the times are very few and far between. My wife has rarely done the same back. The real question is how have you put forth that you're looking for something of the sort? I used to joke with the wife frequently when she asked me what I wanted for dinner "You on a silver platter." was my answer. One night I came home and got what I wanted. One of the most memorable nights ever. You have to make it known before it will happen and you can't assume your SO understands your wants and needs but you have to believe they are at least listening if they care.

Randy.

• Members

My HB does this for me......except he orders IN food (he doesn't cook.) He does give me total pampering...runs me baths, gives me a massage, then he'll give me orgasms and not ask for anything (although, I usually want him to be with me at that point). He doesn't do this often, but a few times a year. Since having kids it requires a bit more planning.

I have always done this with / for my lovers. As Hyokahey has implicated, when I was in my DOM/sub dynamic, this was part of our 'routine' and my 'job' as his sub. However, I have always found great joy in making my man feel good. I love the response to the relaxation and total pampering. All my previous partners - and my husband - have LOVED being the total center of attention. I have been amazed at how relaxed and sensual they have become. How comfortable and even chatty a man is when he is being pampered like this. My HB thought it was weird the first time I drew him a bath, but soon after he saw the method in my madness.

I firmly believe that we all need this. We need to be taken care of. We need to have stress relief. We need to give our partner the gift of non-expectational sexual play. Where we are there to please them, without regard tor our own release. Of course, depending on how you entertain your partner, you may end up having sexual release anyway. My hubby loves to watch me masturbate, so it is hard NOT to climax (and who would want to NOT climax???)

I think that sometimes the reasons men go to 'massage parlors' (and I assume you mean the ones with a 'full finish') is because they DON'T have to worry about doing ANYTHING. They lie there, a beautiful girl massages them, then gives them a little handy to release and they get to enjoy it all. Personally, I think that men need this type of pampering much more than women. Don't hate me gals, I'm just saying that men hardly EVER get the full treatment. They don't really know how. What man do you know says, 'honey, I'm gonna go take a bath, where are the lavendar beads?' - no, they need to be SHOWN how to do it.

So, I make sure my hubby gets this sort of pampering - and he, in return - pampers me.

• Members

I've done it for my wife numerous times and with girlfriends in the past. They have all loved the attention. I've never been on the receiving end of a night of pampering though. <_<

• Members

Sometimes I crave to be pampered (but never am): flirted with, fine meal made for me, good wine or Scotch, candles, given a bath, hot oil massage, slowly sexually teased and visually entertained, and then done.

My question: do ladies even think of doing this for their men? Do they feel it condescending? Can this be done in a non-submissive fashion? Is a lack of this why guys might go to 'massage parlors?'

Guys, do you ever do this for your woman? Does she return the favor?

Thanks for the reminder that my wife needs this every now and again. Cooked her breakfast, cooked her lunch, after Amelia was bedded down I gave her a very long back rub and we had some very nice sex. Just wanted to say thanks for the reminder, really.

Randy.