Official Community Forums Home

Vibro-Pulse Pleasure Kit

froggystyle1977

• Members

1559_2.jpg

Whatever type of stimulation your in the mood for this toy has it covered. The bullet itself is high powered an fun but try adding an attachment to change it up!!

Its very easy to prepare for play, and cleaning is a breeze. A little warm water and antibacterial soap. Each piece is simple for cleaning just be careful not wash the battery compartment (its attached by a wire) Insert 2 AA batteries and off you go.

I started with the bullet itself, I love bullets they are versatile and fun. This one did not disappoint it works excellent and is easy to control. Just turn the knob up and down for high or low vibrations.

Next I moved on to the attachments, there is one for anal stimulation, one for clitoral stimulation and the last is for g-spot stimulation. With a little lube on the bullet it slides right on and it was easier to remove when done

The anal probe I think is the best of the three attachments, I used plenty of lube on the outside, and was surprised that even turned on low I felt the vibes throughout the whole probe.

The clitoral stimulator I found to be way to thick. I could barely feel the vibes on the full setting which was quite a disappointment. The little pointed spines did have different feel though and I enjoyed that.

The G-spot massager did not do anything for me. It is skinny and curved to what looks like the right angle but seems my body just isn’t shaped that way.

I love bullets they can be one of the most versatile toys in a toy box and having attachments to switch it up can be really exciting. This kit is a good one for anyone who just likes to try something new and different.

The clit stimulator looks thick and too long for that type of bullet. Now, if it had the bullet all the way up inside, that'd be something! Thanks for the honest, great review!!!

• Review Team

I love bullets, too. They are such handy little things! I saw this toy package and was wondering how it would deliver. Thanks for the great review!

• 2 weeks later...