Official Community Forums Home

Tips Please

Rosie

• Members

Hello again,

So since this seems to be my place to ask anything I am just gonna ask. I have never been one that was good at being on top. I guess its because I dont know what the heck to do! I feel like a dofus. Plus I am not the skinniest thing so I guess I am self conscious? Any tips or advice?

Thanks!!

• Members

My personal feeling is that being on top is all about you finding that place with his cock that will absolutely make your eyes roll back in your head. Allow both your and his hands and mouth to wander and don't be self-conscious about it. The wonderful thing about you being on top is the control you have over sensations. Chances are if your SO is worth his salt then he'll be just as interested, turned on, and aroused by the fact that you're making things happen for yourself which will in turn make things happen for him. It will make for one hot time for both of you if you can let go even just a little bit.

Randy.

• Members

Thurisas gives wise advice. I would second that most guys will be absolutely thrilled about having their woman on top.

My hints would be: experiment with the on top positions(s)...

lying prone atop him (like a reverse missionary with man on top)...do this with your legs outside his legs or inside his legs...the trick is to get parts lined up in a way that you get a good rub to your clit

try 'cowgirl' (straddling him and sitting up straight)..he gets a great view and you get your breasts caressed...you can also add a bullet vibe between you so you get clit stim..

'reverse cowgirl' (your bottom facing him, also a great view for him and potential good contact between cock and g-spot)...

if you are worried about your weight on him, the cowgirl positions obviously do not place weight on his chest...

if you are self conscious about both your weight, the positions, and your inexperience with them, focus first and continually on the heart to heart connection between the two of you as you make love....

• Members

The men have given you great advice, but let me just add: When you are on top of your man THE only thing he see's is the beautiful, sexy, naked, love of his life making love to him. To him you are beautiful imperfections and all!

• Members

The men have given you great advice, but let me just add: When you are on top of your man THE only thing he see's is the beautiful, sexy, naked, love of his life making love to him. To him you are beautiful imperfections and all!

This is so true. My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world to me and because she has a less than perfect view of herself she can't understand it. Whenever she is around and in a sexual mood I am captivated totally and completely. She can't understand it but it is true nonetheless.

Randy.

• Members

This is so true. My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world to me and because she has a less than perfect view of herself she can't understand it. Whenever she is around and in a sexual mood I am captivated totally and completely. She can't understand it but it is true nonetheless.

Randy.

I agree, I LOVE my wife and I do not see her imperfections while having sex. I just see a beautiful woman who loves me and sees me in the same way.

You just worry about satisfying yourself and him and every thing will be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you guys for all the great tips! You made me feel much more confident! :-)

Rose

Hay Rose, How is all this going for you?

Let me also suggest that you rotate your hips in a circular motion. You can practice doing that in private if you want. Make a circle using just your hips. That can help you fine tune the muscles, and make a smoother motion. Rotating your hips can make finding the Eye Rolling spot that much more enjoyable.

Again, I will stress the importance of practicing your Kegel exercises. Squeezing your vaginal muscles. No matter how inexperienced you might be, squeezing your lover's cock from the inside will make him think you're a Goddess!!!