Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Unscented Lube

sass

• Review Team

DJ1375-04.jpg

I have yet to find a Doc Johnson product that I don’t like, so I was delighted to try the Doc Johnson Unscented Lube.

This personal lubricant is advertised as being clean, clear and smooth, and I am happy to report that is all true. I opened the bottle and put just a dab on my finger and it felt so silky and I detected no smell at all.

I rubbed that finger around on my clit and then got a bullet and combo had me climbing the walls in no time. I also placed a bit on one of my “big boy” toys and the slipperiness helped him slide right in … and out … and in … and out … you get the point! Wanting to be thorough, I used it for some anal play and it also worked wonderfully for that. I did not have to reapply with any of the scenarios and clean-up was really easy.

It is written on the bottle that is a “100% pure pleasure personal lubricant” and that might be a little deceiving if the buyer thinks this means the ingredients are all natural. It is made from Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone and Dimethiconol. Having no idea what those are, I did a quick bit of research and found that at least two are a form of silicone, which means the lube is not suitable for all toys. Those that are made from any form of silicone should not be used with this lube, but with others, or for the real-deal, I would highly recommend it.

For what it is, a silicone-based lube, I would have to give this product five out of five slippery stars.

Doc Johnson Unscented Lube

• Members

Thanks for the review!

One of the first reviews I did was on a strawberry lube by Doc Johnson; this reminded me of that and gave me a :) .

Awesome! I have the silicone lube in this bottle, and love it. Doc Johnson really rocks!!! :kiss: Thanks for the great review!!