Official Community Forums Home

Double Head Helix - Glass Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

dw9836.pngI Dub Thee - THE SQUIRTINATOR!!

Holy Mary Mother of the G-Spot Orgasm - this toy is FANTASTIC! I love - and I mean LOVE - glass toys. I have quite a few. This one is on the tippy top of my list! This lovely 8 and 1/2 inch long Borosilicate (pyrex) love toy is extremely pretty to look at and even more fun to use. The red and blue 'helix' on the inside reminds me of fire and ice doing a little seductive dance! It has two heads - one is slightly larger than the other - and the shaft is bowed in the middle, and has a very interesting shape. It is simply smooth and stunning! It also comes with a nice, padded bag to store your new BFF in!

I love glass toys for many reasons: they will last forever unless you deliberately smash them, they are extremely hygenic (non-porous), you can use any kind of lube with them, they are easy to clean (hot, soapy water, or dishwasher), they can be warmed up (in warm water) or cooled down (refrigerator - do not freeze!). THe best part - they are HARD - and hard toys with curved heads are great - and I mean GREAT - for G-spot orgasms!

So, once I washed 'The Squirtinator' I was ready to play. With my HB out of town, I decided to have a nice, slow play. I warmed up with a bullet - just getting myself all primed. Then I began to work the smooth glass between my pussy lips - paying special attention to my clit. Glass toys provide a very nice sensation externally and internally. I began to insert. Ooooh, it felt so nice sliding in. I worked up a nice rythm, just getting accustomed to my new friend. I had the larger end inserted and it didn't take long or much adjusting to find my G-spot. Having had a few orgasms already, I began to concentrate on that spot. Firm pressure and a little clitoral attention from my bullet and in a few minutes I began to gush all over! I continued the pressure and had quite a few more! This toy was perfect!

Whether you want to achieve a G-spot orgasm or just have a nice, safe, hygenic, smooth toy to tease yourself with - the Doube Head Helix is a great bet! I think it is built in my DNA - I love glass toys - and you will TOO!

Get the SQUIRTINATOR!!

• Like 1

• Members

Come on.....I couldn't help it.....Helix....DNA....HA!!!

• Review Team

Holy Mary Mother of the G-Spot Orgasm - this toy is FANTASTIC! ...

After I finished laughing my ass off and was able to read the whole review, I figured this fellow may have to go on my wish list! I love glass, too, and don't have nearly enough (can you ever have "enough" toys of any kind?) and it sounds wonderful. Thanks for the entertaining review!

• Members

Come on.....I couldn't help it.....Helix....DNA....HA!!!

your to fun!

I only have one glass toy, and am always hoping I'm sent more to do reviews on. In the mean time, I have some fun things to experiment with. :D

LMAO!!!! Too funny!! Thanks for the orgasmically engineered review!!!

• Members

I loved the review. Thanks for a great review. Definately one to add to the wish list.