Official Community Forums Home

Intimate Organics Stimulating Gel

ladylove

• Members

INT004.jpg

Intimate Organics Gentle Clitoral Stimulating Gel

I was very excited to try this clitoral gel, as I have used other products from Intimate Organics and have completely enjoyed them. However because it said gentle I wasn’t sure what to expect or not to expect. Gentle Stimulating Clitoral Gel has a minty smell and doesn’t taste like anything, but will leave a cool minty feeling on your tongue. The gel is very thin and comes out fast, you will only need a small amount. It feels silky smooth and has the staying power we all hope for. The directions say to apply sparingly, and work into the tissue just underneath the clitoris for full effect. Well, one of us probably should have read the directions first, but we didn’t. After I got over initial shock of how freezing cold it was (wishing we warmed it up a little before hand) there was an immediate cooling sensation. The cool feeling along with the warmth of my lovers touch proved verrrry pleasurable. Like I said we didn’t read the directions so DH initially concentrated on my clitoral area first, eventually massaging it in all over. The cool feeling stayed throughout all of foreplay, enhancing the experience, and lessening foreplay time. The sensation continued through penetration play, adding a nice added zing to my orgasm. At some point after penetration the effects dissipated without my noticing. Love, Love, Loving that I don’t have to wash it off afterwords. Also loving that this product has a subtle underlying sensation and is not overpowering. It will add increased stimulation, lessen foreplay time as well as enhancing penetration for everyone. I give Gentle Clitoral Stimulating Gel 5 hearts!

Get Your Organic Zing!

• Review Team

Sounds great! Thanks for the review.

• Members

Thanks for the review. Does this stuff contain glycerin?

INTIMATE ORGANIC.

PARABAN FREE • GLYCERINE FREE • DEA FREE • PURE VEGAN

Remember to post same item reviews in the original thread please. ;) It makes it easier for one person to see many reviews on the same page. Easier perusing!

Tyger's Review for This Gel

Happy playing!

• Members

Remember to post same item reviews in the original thread please. ;) It makes it easier for one person to see many reviews on the same page. Easier perusing!

Tyger's Review for This Gel

Happy playing!

will do.

I'm really lovin' the more natural products. In today's world, it's so easy to grab what's convenient, and potentially having a reaction to it. The more natural/pure the product, the less likely that that will happen. Intimate Organics is becoming a favorite of mine, with only 2 items tried!