Official Community Forums Home

Crazy About The Crazy G

sass

• Review Team

se0748-30-2.jpg

I was very interested when I got the Crazy G as I love a good g-spot vibe and my old standby is gone. The Crazy G has three speeds, is waterproof and unscented, and made from soft-yet-pliable TPR jelly. The on/off and speed-control push-button is on the bottom for easy use. It is 5.5-inches long and 1.5-inches in diameter – not too intimidating but big enough to be able to get the job done. It takes 2 AAA batteries (not included) and they are easy to put in with a diagram showing you which direction they go.

So after I washed up the curved “G-man”, I pushed the on-button, then I pushed it a couple of more times to cycle through the speeds, and determined he might just have the angle and power to adequately replace my lost g-spot friend. I am happy to report those thoughts were correct!

I was already fairly wet from anticipation, so, with the vibes off, I slid it in easily. I worked it around, and in and out, and without much trouble I was able to get his somewhat pointed head located on “the spot” – then I pushed the on-button – mmm, nice. I played a bit and then pushed the button again, and oh yeah, that was really nice. I soon pushed once more, top speed, and whoa momma – I was a happy girl, getting a really nice orgasm fairly quickly. Having been way too long since I had played, I kept going, moving him around and in and out, then working my special spot, and soon rode the wave of another glorious orgasm.

Not all g-spot toys hit the spot for me. Not all vibes have enough power to do it for me. I am very happy to report that I am, well crazy, for my new friend and he will be in the top toy drawer. He gets a rating of five out of five crazy stars.

Crazy G

Is this a firm toy? Or does it bend easily? I'm a gal that needs a very firm toy to stroke the g-spot. How loud is it?

• Review Team

Is this a firm toy? Or does it bend easily? I'm a gal that needs a very firm toy to stroke the g-spot. How loud is it?

It is fairly firm - I need firmness, too. It has a little give to it, but not much, and it is not very loud. You can hear it, but not from the next room like some toys. :)

• Review Team

Thanks for the great review. Glad your back in the game ;).

You're welcome - and ME TOO!