Official Community Forums Home

Improving Endurance

shytigress09

• Members

To make what could be a very long story, I would like some tips on improving my endurance or ability to handle multiple orgasms. And ways to better satisfy a man with some extreme staying power.

Would products designed for female stimulation (all those gels and creams) work in helping a guy achieve orgasm faster? You know, in those cases when 4-6 hours of sex (no, not including foreplay) may cause me to pass out lol

2 words for ya: KEGEL EXERCISES!

Squeezing the muscles of your vaginal walls (think of squeezing the muscles that you do when you have to pee really bad but have to hold it). You can do this anywhere, and nobody will know you're doing it. You can do it at your desk, in the car, in a line at a store, wherever. Start with 10 reps, then work your way up.

These muscles will get toned just like if you were working out other muscles. The stronger & more control you have over them, the better the orgasms will be!

• Members

2 words for ya: KEGEL EXERCISES!

Squeezing the muscles of your vaginal walls (think of squeezing the muscles that you do when you have to pee really bad but have to hold it). You can do this anywhere, and nobody will know you're doing it. You can do it at your desk, in the car, in a line at a store, wherever. Start with 10 reps, then work your way up.

These muscles will get toned just like if you were working out other muscles. The stronger & more control you have over them, the better the orgasms will be!

Thanks for replying :)

I already do them, fairly regularly. I'm not having a problem with orgasms and they're already awesome. It's just, after the 4th one my legs gave out and he still hadn't at all. Now, I'm not complaining (not in the least!!), but are there any other tips or suggestions?

• Members

My wife is hugely multi-orgasmic. In fact, she will go through several before I'm usually ready to climax myself and there have been several times that I've had to finish myself off due to her exhaustion. I find that the more foreplay we have the hotter and hotter I will get to the point that it almost seems that I could explode before we even hit the point of penetration. The trick is to have the foreplay without him bringing you to orgasm over and over again that ultimately exhausts you. You need to tease the holy ol' heck out of him and bring him near to climax several times before you let him do the same for you apparently so that he is primed and ready to go.

Another thing you can do is talk to him. Chances are he's learned all there is to know about getting himself off and he will know what will work for him. Sometimes a simple adjustment of angle and friction can take someone with a lot of staying power and turn them into the awkward cumming at a stiff wind teenager he once was. You need to talk and find out what he likes though or expiriment and watch his reactions to see where he's really getting into what you're doing.

Randy.