Official Community Forums Home

Flavored Lubes!

• Members

hello!

I'm trying to get my bf to "go the distance" when giving me oral, but he just doesnt like the taste... (bs in my opinion! but another thread...:)) I was wondering what the best flavored oral sex gel for women would be. I've heard to stay away from gels and lubes with sugars in it because of the of risk of yeast infections. I can't always tell which ones have sugar, or other forms of sugars in them.

Also, is it safe to use gels/lubes/oils on men that contain sugars?

Thanks for you help!

• Members

I would first ask your boyfriend which flavors he likes the best and would like to try. If he is non committal or somewhat negative about the whole thing, try a non flavored gel or lube. As for which ones have sugar.... not sure if any do. Find out the flavor he wants, then your going to have to go through and figure it out.

• Members

Although I like natural female "flavor", System Jo flavored lubes are pretty good. I have the Tangerine Dream flavor and like it. Flavored lubricants are often hit or miss - I've found many of them to taste rather repulsive. I hear good things about ID Juicy Lube too though I've never tasted it. As with all of the System Jo products, they don't get sticky as they dry.

http://www.tootimid.com/JO-H2O-Flavored_p_2733.html