Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Masturbated While Driving Or Had This Done For You While Driving?

T0920K

70 members have voted

1. 1. Masturbated while driving

• Yes it adds some excitement
    • No way to dangerous

Yes, I have gotten my GF off a few times while she was driving. She said it had always been a fantasy of hers, and she was glad that she had me fulfill it!!! And, I'm glad she was able to stay on the road and in the right lane while she was cumming!! LOL 

• Like 1

• Members

Would love to have been driving next to you when you were doing that

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Yes, I have gotten my GF off a few times while she was driving. She said it had always been a fantasy of hers, and she was glad that she had me fulfill it!!! And, I'm glad she was able to stay on the road and in the right lane while she was cumming!! LOL 

Damn Tyger you are so awesome and we both would like to get together with you and your girlfriend

Maybe some day soon... Mandy and Dewey C

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Just did it last night. After playing softball I was hot and sweaty. Got into the truck opened up a cold IPA and stripped from the waist down. The drive home was a lot more enjoyable than normal. Especially after holding a cold beer and then grabbing onto my hot cock. Had a great orgasm while driving.

• Members

Love to give road head,  truckers appreciate it also.  

We’ve had mutual masturbation while driving, that’s fun   

I had to meet him an hour away from the house so I thought… hmm I’ll wear a dress and no panties. I got in the car and put my real cock dildo in for the ride. On the interstate it was easy to rub my swollen clit. The longer it was inserted the more I squirmed. Thank god I brought a towel to sit on. We never made it out of his office, after hours.  

• Like 1