Official Community Forums Home

Best Small/discreet Yet Powerful Toy?

• Members

Hey guys,

Alright so I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to toys...there are simply too many to choose from, lol. I have two, one of those rather large glass ones that's better used as a decorative sculpture for the sexually liberated than it is for anything sex-related. And then I have Old Faithful, the Slimline G-spot vibe, which I LOVE. It's really powerful, and great for "alone time", but not so much as a marital aid as it's kind of awkward for clit play w/ hubby, and MAN is it ever loud! LOL I'm so paranoid that the girl that rents out our upstairs can hear it! Hahaha it's really that loud! So, I'm looking for something special that isn't distracting and well, in the way, but that is still powerful enough to give me the clitoral stimulation I want!

Any recommendations? I've went through so many pages of toys and read so many reviews that I have no clue which ones to even consider!

:D

• Members

Sorry about the multiple postings guys. The site went a little batty right as I was submitting. I'm not sure how to delete the others, I'm assuming moderators have to do so?

May I suggest, that, for clit stimulations that can be more direct, and easier to manipulate, that you check out the bullets/eggs? If you like direct stimulation on your clig, you can go for a bullet/egg that has a point on it, like a rabbit's head (which is what I find actually works the best). Many of the more powerful ones have a battery pack, with a long cord, and then the bullet, so it's easy to adjust the setting if you hold on to it, and let hubby do the navigating!

Don't be shy to let him know WHERE to put it either. Men don't just instantly KNOW how to stimulate the clit. Especially since, if he's been with more than one woman, each woman likes things differently. It's just as much of a mystery to them, as it is to us sometimes! I mean, I like a STRONG, DIRECT vibe, some women like a softer vibe strength. I mean, you have to teach him how to touch you, AFTER you teach yourself what you like. If you've never been able to find that spot for yourself, and it's YOUR body, how do you expect anyone else to learn? Makes sense, doesn't it?

• Members

Thank you for the input, Tyger.

Oh believe me, I have no trouble with the polite suggestions on where & how I like it, we're both quite experienced sexually and understand communication is necessary, lol. I've just never really taken the time to research and look for something more obliging for fun with the hubby. I know myself quite well, but translating that into something useable for hubby without losing finesse (lol) can be a bit arduous at times. I can't climax without some sort of consistent external stimulation (well, I guess it's possible, but it's never happened before) and it's the combination of that with penetration that gives me the most mind-blowing O, and well...maybe that's a bit intimidating for some men, my husband included, so I want something that we can have fun with together, and not feel like it's in the way or have him feel like this bizarre shaped bent penis-like object is making up for his limitations, LOL!

I have been looking at the bullets/eggs a lot...and I'm guessing they are all pretty much the same??? I just want power and discretion...those are my two biggest requirements (so to speak). Don't want my f'n toy drowning out my hubby's moans of delight, LOL! :blink:

:o)

• 3 weeks later...

Bullets are not all the same. There are some that just have one speed, some have several, some even have 2 bullets with them. Most of them are pretty quiet, though sometimes you think that they can be heard down the block. LOL My suggestion is that if you are worried about noise, when you get it, turn it on, go outside the bedroom, and shut the door. Usually, with all of the other household noises, you won't hear it unless you strain to hear it. Some bullets have no extras, like just an egg-shaped bullet, others, like the ones that I like, have pointy parts to it to stimulate the clit more directly. If you know what you like with a bullet, try little variences of it.