Official Community Forums Home

April Contest

Rob

CONTEST OVER: CONGRATS TO SHORTSTUFF02!

Hello!

VT0103tb.jpg

I am going to give away Rabbit Pearl Vibrator - (click here to view).

It is a great product that was featured on Sex and the City.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Fantasy Location:

Where is a place you would love to have sex? ie. 10th floor of hotel balcony, elevator...

It is that simple. I will pick a winner soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

My answer would require some travel...

I'd love to do the deed at the top of the Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne Australia, specifically in the motorized glass box called "The Edge". It's the tallest man-made structure in Australia and used to be all of the southern hemisphere until the Kiwis built the Sky Tower 31 meters taller just to piss them off. :D

I was at the top of the Eureka Skydeck 88 when business sent me to Melbourne several years ago. It's funny, the first thing I thought when I saw "The Edge" was how much fun it would be to sneak up there after hours and give my honey a proper plowing 300 meters above the unsuspecting city. What a thrill that would be!

I've been to the summit of both towers but for some reason the Eureka is just *cooler*.

Here's the website for the Eureka Skydeck 88 tower:

http://www.eurekaskydeck.com.au/

And here's the "The Edge" specifically

http://www.eurekaskydeck.com.au/the-edge.asp

I would love to be riding the trails on my horse with my hubby, and have sex ON the horse with him, with hubby inback of me. Oh yeah!

• Review Team

I have two (I know, I am greedy!)

One, remember that scene in Backdraft where they are getting frisky on top of the fire engine? Yeaaah, that would be HOT! I have dated a couple of firefighters in my life, but neither was willing to try it - something about getting fired and such. Oh well, a girl can dream. ;)

The other would be out in a wooded area, during the day, after a picnic starts to heat-up. The idea of ... communing with nature in such a way, out in an area where it would be possible for someone to come up, but unlikely, well, the thought gets me ready to pack-up a picnic basket!

• Members

I would love to on the beach at sunset. Now trying to convince the other half of this is another thing. He is not much for the beach or the sane...lol.

CONGRATS, YOU WON THE RABBIT!

I like to keep my sex life fun. Yea you can do it in the bed, in the shower, ect. i think a really fun exciting place to have sex would be in the movie theater just sitting with my man watching a scary movie and getting scare and jumping on him and riding him :) for me its just the thrill of possible getting caught and having to be quiet when you want to be loud

• Members

There is a beautiful little mountain lake near me. I would like to have sex on a blanket next to the lake. What a way to commune with nature!!!

• Members

Bent over the hood of my boyfriends 68 camaro. Oh its gonna happen!!!

215399_1685163245767_1138223890_31342455_6157819_n.jpg

• Members

I LOVE the shoes!!!

Don't they effn ROCK! SINFULSHOES.COM Has em!! (tootimid affiliate ;)) They fit awesome too!!! <3

Having crazy animal sex, the way nature intended. In the trunk of a giant tree, feeling like we're one with nature. Molding us together to be one with each other. And finishing, mixing us together, making us one with each other. Then staying connected as we fall asleep, remaining one til the sun rises.