Official Community Forums Home

Hydra Vibe

customjagg

I just got this Hydra Vibe and it says it comes with batteries and is water activated. begins to vibrate when touched on its sensor or comes in contact with water. I can't figure out if the battries are in it, how to make it vibrate, if it's dead. Anybody have one that works?

It looks like it unscrews near the base of it (near the string). Unscrew that, and notice how the batteries are in it. Usually, it's the flatter end pointed up towards the opening with those sorts of batteries. Good luck!

• Members

It seems to me that there was a little disc between two of the batteries, but it wasn't right on the top. I had to take at least one battery out to find it...

Good Point ToyQueen! If it's a new purchase, they usually but something in between the batteries, or just slide in a new pack of batteries in the plastic case, so that it won't turn on accidently.

• Members

It seems to me that there was a little disc between two of the batteries, but it wasn't right on the top. I had to take at least one battery out to find it...

Soooooo...... did you like it?

This is a really great product. We have had some issues with some of them. So, if you have any problems, please call in to our office or send us an email via the contact forum link in the footer.

Rob

• Members

Mine didn't work...I don't know if I broke it trying to figure out the batteries, or if it was simply broken. I suspect I broke it...