Official Community Forums Home

Macho Stallion Cock Ring

Tyger

NO2189.jpg

If ya like it then you should'a put a ring on it! And one that vibrates is suppose to be that much better!!!

I'm all for cockrings! Especially when it's a dual pleasuring deal!

I've never had a cockring by Macho Stallion before, and I was quite interested in the whole design of this particular cockring. First off, I LOVE the color!!! It's not a girly pink, purple, or clear, but a nice see-thru black. It looks wicked cool, and "manly" as well. The design itself is pretty neat. It's got 2 rings: one goes around the cock's shaft AND has a seperate ring for the balls as well. Then you have my favorite thing, the clit stimulator. Guys, if you get one piece of information off this review, is that IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CLIT! And, this lil' baby is really good for that. It's got nubbies, and a strong lil' vibrating bullet in it.

Hubby used this over a condom, and said it hugged him really well. I could definitely feel the vibes thru his shaft, as well as really well with the clit stimulator. I can honestly say, that we've tried several cockrings, and this one definitely had the strongest vibes we've tried. My hubby wasn't too sure about being my own personal vibrator, but he dealt with it! :P

The only bad thing about this ring he found was the removal. The one over his very sensitive balls, after climaxing, was a bit tender taking it off, since it's made of a jelly-type material, it grabbed those little-bitty hairs that are VERY sensitive, especially when tugged on!

I give it a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating. Hubby gave it a 2 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating.

Put a ring around it!

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

Thanks for the review!

• Members

Thanks for the great review Tyger! It's going on my list. Now all you have to do is have your DH to man-scape.