Official Community Forums Home

Hot Celebrity Fantasy Contest

Rob

CONTEST CLOSED. CONGRATS TO THE WINNER, BRANDY!

HOT CELEBRITY FANTASY CONTEST!

Hello!

We will be giving away $50 in sex toys to the winner of this contest.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

What hot celebrity catches your eye? Feel free to post pics or add more info. At minimum, just reply to this post with a name of a celebrity and you will be entered to win. It's that simple. Winners will be picked soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

There are a lot of celebrities I find hot. Hmmmmm......

For women: Halle Barry is WAAAAY sexy!!!

For men: Hugh Jackman is hot hot hot!!!!

Hmm.. I'd have to go w/ Paul Walker... jus somethin about him has had me hooked since the first Fast & Furious movie ;) Hot guys n fast cars- hell yes :Dpost-10594-0-57098800-1308841927_thumb.j

Or... gimme some Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow haha post-10594-0-00479400-1308842152_thumb.j

Both at the same time maybe? ;D

there isnt any one else i find sexier than the artist formerly known as prince he has incrediable melt thru you eyes and lips that just say kiss me. and a voice than can make you moan all night. i know people will laugh but thats fine. thats why he is my fantasy

• Members

Hands down GEORGE CLOONEY!!! He's like a fine wine!!! Need I say more?!!

Orlando Bloom :kiss:

Hello!

How to enter:

What hot celebrity catches your eye? Feel free to post pics or add more info. At minimum, just reply to this post with a name of a celebrity and you will be entered to win. It's that simple. Winners will be picked soon.

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

I'd have to pick Sendhil Ramamurthy, Mohinder from Heroes. Although, when he's not in character his Indian-British accent goes away. That makes him slightly less sexy.

With the accent and looks combined, I'd say Naveen Andrews (Sayid of Lost)

011410.jpg

NaveenAndrews17510.jpg

• Review Team

The bigger question would be who DON'T I have a fantasy about...

James McAvoy has been a heart throb since he was the Fawn in The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe, but then in Wanted... unf! So soo sexy.

154890_463839498903_515878903_5328663_7833641_n.jpg

I have a huge girl crush on all four of the Halliwell sisters from Charmed (Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan), some of whom I've had the hots for since the 80's.

163611_479384563903_515878903_5544017_515069_n.jpg

And am I the only one with a thing for husky boys? Jack Black is just... adorable. And in this shirt? C'mon!!

154915_464075148903_515878903_5331412_1890279_n.jpg

I could go on. I have an album on FB labeled "The List" with men and women of all ages, shapes, sizes, colors and sexual orientations. Mmmmm....

Hello!

How to enter:

i hope we're allowed to get a little detailed... because i definitely am about to c:

allow me to introduce you to a mister joshua james alphonse franceschi.

tumblr_lnf8f5bZpG1qa23b6.png

also known as the definition of perfect. he sings in a band called you me at six.

tumblr_lnf8gl0Qig1qa23b6.jpg

he's from weybridge, surrey, england. so yes, he has a sexy as hell accent. what i wouldn't do to hear him talk dirty in that accent...

tumblr_lnf8hwJPRT1qa23b6.jpg

he wears quite wonderfully tight pants. they make his bum look quite grabbable. ;D

tumblr_lnf8ksRLDk1qa23b6.jpg

he has the magical ability to go from adorable to the sexiest thing i've ever seen in about half a second.

tumblr_lnf8nrsYpt1qa23b6.jpg

and there's not much i love more than two boys kissing... and once onstage he kissed one of the guitarists in his band.

tumblr_lnf8q65u721qa23b6.jpg

oh, the things i'd do to him... wistful sigh...

there isnt any one else i find sexier than the artist formerly known as prince he has incrediable melt thru you eyes and lips that just say kiss me. and a voice than can make you moan all night. i know people will laugh but thats fine. thats why he is my fantasy

OMG You are not the only one! I think i'm the only one my age attracted to him! :kiss: