Official Community Forums Home

Anything You Might Want To Try?

mailahn97

• Members

Here is something for you. Have you ever had a fetish or something sexual that you were interested in, but did not know how to approach your partner? What might it be? Is there something you are thinking about that you would like to try? Thankfully I have a partner that we openly discuss so many things. We know that we can bring up anything and are not being judged by the other in any way. Yes maybe in the beginning of the relationship I was rather nervous about talking about these things as I was in a very sheltered relationship prior. My eyes have been opened up in the last 3 1/2 years.

So what is it that you are wanting to try or possibly it is something that is more of a fantasy that you have interest in but know it is something that you will never actually go through with?

• Like 4

Leather, corsets, shiny latex, another woman added, another man added.........

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I LOVE the thought of a man licking his own cum off of, or out of, me. I have not had a partner open-minded enough to do it yet, but I generally do not have a problem expressing this desire any more. I also hope to have a MFM one day, and again, will express this desire pretty openly, but it just hasn't happened yet. (Notice the "yet" in both of those! I have faith - they WILL happen!!!)

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I would love to be collared and lead around an erotic environment, having my Mistress giving me commands to sexually please her. The idea of being submissive to a powerful woman is extremely erotic. As a switch I could never do it full time but to play and switch roles from time to time would be wonderful.

• Members

Here is something for you. Have you ever had a fetish or something sexual that you were interested in, but did not know how to approach your partner? What might it be? Is there something you are thinking about that you would like to try? Thankfully I have a partner that we openly discuss so many things. We know that we can bring up anything and are not being judged by the other in any way. Yes maybe in the beginning of the relationship I was rather nervous about talking about these things as I was in a very sheltered relationship prior. My eyes have been opened up in the last 3 1/2 years.

So what is it that you are wanting to try or possibly it is something that is more of a fantasy that you have interest in but know it is something that you will never actually go through with?

Shazam!! Difficult to believe mine is response #5 in 4 1/2 years. Wow I like the Hot Colors here!

OK everything I HAVEN'T YET DONE IN BDSM which is about 99.99999999999% of it at least once. Or live the Lifestyle wearing solid or near solid black. If my lady enjoyed anal sex most of the time that would be wonnerful too :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: We'd take turns. One night she pegs me and flogs me. The next day I eat her and rim her then bare hand spank her and fuck her brains out. We'd need to find another place tho or we'd both need to be gagged. Her neighbors she's lucky. Landlord is a good 50 yards away. My closest neighbor is about 20 feet. If it was something I could afford I'd have at least 1 fucking machine and it wood be fun for me to dial her in on that while I flogged her tits and clit. Now and then I'd poke my dick at her mouth and give her sumpin to munch on.

Plus on my bucket list besides firing a full auto belt fed I really wanna do a 3 way ffm and a plain old orgy with multiple folks including Hot Ladyboys. Japanese Vietnamese Filipino Thai Laotian and just Asian in general turn me on like nobody's business. From what I see of the Japanese they are extremely comfortable with nakedness enema fun and bondage. I wood REALLY like to travel there for about 2 weeks or until my pecker fell off getting kinky sex from just legal to MILFs GILFs and everyone else into Hillbilly Americans. I'd LOVE to go to an all about enema playtime orgy. I just love girls shooting their ass juice onto their girlfriends and I wanna get sprayed too. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2011 at 9:26 PM, mailahn97 said:

A bondage public event. A woman has me tied up naked,cuffed behind back, walking me with a collar and leash. She tell other women she caught me cheating and orders me to bend over and offers the other woman a shot with a ping pong paddle.

• Members

A bondage public event. A woman has me cuffed behind back naked and walking me with leash and collar. She tells other woman she caught me cheating. She orders me to bend over and offers the other woman a crack with a ping pong paddle.  A fantasy for sure. Would I really do it. A few beers and the right woman. "o hell yes"

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2011 at 4:41 PM, sass said:

I LOVE the thought of a man licking his own cum off of, or out of, me. I have not had a partner open-minded enough to do it yet, but I generally do not have a problem expressing this desire any more. I also hope to have a MFM one day, and again, will express this desire pretty openly, but it just hasn't happened yet. (Notice the "yet" in both of those! I have faith - they WILL happen!!!)

Does not sound like an unreasonable request to me. The first part I mean. Homie isn't into being around other naked men.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/1/2016 at 6:14 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

A bondage public event. A woman has me cuffed behind back naked and walking me with leash and collar. She tells other woman she caught me cheating. She orders me to bend over and offers the other woman a crack with a ping pong paddle.  A fantasy for sure. Would I really do it. A few beers and the right woman. "o hell yes"

Some years ago I had the kinky thrills of a lifetime.  I was able to attend a Sex Positive Event out in the woods a pretty far distance from town. I'd never before been to one of these events and I must say it was quite the luxury for me and my only regret was not staying overnight. There was a couple engaged in flogging I watched for awhile. Then there was a   voluptuous young woman using a Violet Wand on a proned out naked man. It's good he enjoyed sexual pain cuz she sure enjoyed dishing it out.:kiss::wub:  There were several vendors there also and I was able to acquire a new paddle. I LOVE :kiss::wub::kiss: to watch ff B and D and basically anyhing kinky. Typing this out is making me crazy with desire and I find myself wanting a nubile :wub:  young miss wearing a collar and not much else having her way with me. This is something I have a serious yen for before I die. I've got to go visit xhamster as I can no longer concentrate on what I'm trying to do here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

If she wanted me to lick my own cum and it made her aroused, I would be willing to do almost anything she wished. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/27/2011 at 7:26 PM, mailahn97 said:

:wub:Yes I know exactly what it is. I want my next girlfriend to share mutual enema play with me over a lazy afternoon. After we are both clean as a whistle and take our final Peppermint oil rinse together we will retire to our dungeon where she will regale me with her mouth and tongue and give me analingus to prepare me for a good dodgering as she pegs me with my favorite dildos. A day or 2 later when that glazed look in my eyes is gone it will be my turn to make her cum and cum and cum. . .:wub:

A really long time ago like 10+years ago I knew this woman. After we'd been a couple about 6 months I was feeling a bit like the sex was getting old for me. I wanted something more only I had NO IDEER how I'd approach her with it. So one afternoon we were watching the TV and I sprung it on her. Ten minutes later I asked her what she thought about that. Shocked she told me. So we discussed it some more and after awhile we just went back to watching the boob tube and I forgot about our talk for about 3 weeks.

Then out of the blue when we were fooling around she said how about now big boy? HUA I said you bet and I got my 2 most favorite rods: Lil Red and Mister Big and a long slender anal bead type dildo that still had a working vibrator. I got on my hands and knees and talked her though it with the long slender blue vibe. BOY HOWDY THAT FELT WONNERFUL and MARVELOUS and she dint even know what da fuck she was doing!!:lol: It took a few more minutes for her to get the rhythm down but after this she was DIALED IN. Hubba Hubba!! She started working Mister Big in and out and all of a sudden my Fun Meter was pegged OFF THE SCALE. I had been licking her muffin when IDK what she did but I was cumming like a fuckin lunatic!!! I could not concentrate on tonguing her. I mean it was so bad her condo could have caught fire right then and I was worthless and would have been a crispy critter and DOA. 

So I just let go completely and my Honey gave me a rolling FULL BODY SCREAMIN' (I was THE ONE screamin'!!!!) ASSGASM. Lasted I'm not sure 10 or 20 minutes all told. I was totally spent and completely fucked for the next 2 days. Wasn't hardly worth a flying fuck for 3 more days at work. I pretty well begged her to do me like that again and she was afeared she'd hurt me so she never pegged me again. Butt WHAT A MEMORY BOY HOWDY !!!!!!!

Everything I've tried BDSM wise I liked it or LOVED IT and now perty much just want my sex like that. About 10 years later I'm still looking for the same lover that will do me like this. Anywho thaz my story and I'm stickin' to it:rolleyes:

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Me too I’m so horney all the time I would try anything but right now I would really like MFM. Get so horny thinking about it or getting pegged by a women would be hot too . 

• Members

If you want to try it, do it. I’ve been involved in MFM, FMF both. They were great fun. I had a woman that was into pegging that would play with me. She was a bit of a FemDom so things got kinky. I took on a position a few years back: if I fantasize about it, I do it.

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
On 4/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, Gadget Geek said:

Hmmmm.....I think a MMF and FFM threesome, an orgy, pegging, cream pies, frotting, and a shemale encounter top my list. :P

What is frotting?