Official Community Forums Home

Threesome Contest

Rob

WINNER SELECTED - ENTRY NOTED BELOW...

THREESOME - A FANTASY, A REALITY OR NO WAY!

Hello and Happy 4th of July!

We will be giving away $50 in sex toys to the winner of this contest.

How to enter:

Just reply to this post and answer this question:

Is having a threesome just a fantasy, has it been a reality or is it completely off limits? Share with us for your chance to win $50 in sex toys. Feel free to share as much info (or as little) you are comfortable with. We all love reading the posts!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Like 1

It has in fact been a reality for me. Me, my fiance and another girl. She wasn't very "adventurous" so it wasn't as much fun as I expected, but it happened more than once and I want to try again with another female that is more into it.

It's been a reality twice already, myself being single and being invited into one by one of my best friends. Quite an experience, it's been my experience that if your going to have a threesome it should be with people you trust and can have no problems communicating with. The first time was with...not really a friend but more of an acquaintance, didn't have as much fun with that one as I did with my best friend.

It was reality to me. It was me my wife and our best friend. We all wanted one night to have a night of fun so we did. We pulled out our box we call our box of treasure it holds all our sex toys. I had a few new ones I was so wanting to try. Thing started off slow because our friend was not sure about things but it did not stay slow for long. Things got hot fast. Get sex toys around hot sexy females and they get wild. so here we go. I put on a strap on and put my wife over the side of the bed and it was going so good as our friend was doing her own thing at first then she layed down in front of my wife and started to let her finger her as I was doing her with the strap on oh it was all going so good. things was getting so hot. i took the strap on off and moved to oral with my wife and she moved to oral with the friend who wanted to do oral on her it is so getting hot and great at this point I get a toy and start to use a toy also to add to the play and make things more fun. everyone was so in to things. its so wonderful. our friend is having the time of her life said she never had so much fun ever. its the best she ever had. my wife has a toy she really likes so I get it out and start to use it and oh things get really heated with it our friend sees how she is acting with it and wants to try it also. She at this point is fingering me. So I turn her around and start to use it on her. She starts to yell and gets all wet and oh she loving it . It was so wet and hot and great that night. I moved from where we was to another room and it went on for a while and it got more and more hot. I think toys and joining more then one person is alright as long as the person you are with is alright with it.

Hasn't become a reality yet, but maybe someday. Right now STRONG fantasy. Hard to find the right person, one you can trust, and one you're attracted too that you know would like to do so as well.

• Members

For us it was a fantasy at first, but we made it a reality. We have actually done it on two different ocassions. We have been talking about it again. I would love to do it again and know who with.

How to enter:

Is having a threesome just a fantasy, has it been a reality or is it completely off limits? Share with us for your chance to win $50 in sex toys. Feel free to share as much info (or as little) you are comfortable with. We all love reading the posts!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

So far it is a fantasy. I don't if I'd ever have the nerve to actually do it, but I think about it often. It would be with myself, husband and another girl. I'd love to have my husband watching me and the other girl going at it. Then after we've had some fun, we'd have him join in.

• Members

This has always been completely off limits to me--unless you count my guy and a toy. But lately I've been having dreams of my best guy friend with my guy and me. The thought of FMF does nothing for me, but I do have enough interest in these two men to give it a try...

• Members

Very strong fantasy! But we're thinking that it is best that way. I love the ladies, and fantasizing about what I've done with them and what more I would like to do is much more fun that way, as in not having to worry about STD's ect. In the future, if the right person comes along and we feel ready, then I would thoroughly enjoy the experience whether that third person be male or female.

• Members

A reality for me

It was my birthday and we all had been drinking. I lay in bed with my husband because I felt a little light headed. Next thing I know she comes upstairs strips down and lays next to me.

Her body is gorgeous and I can't help but want her. I lightly touch a breast and her body arches towards me. She sucks on my nipple and my husband follows suit on the other side. She kisses me, passionately and I feel my pussy become wet. She takes her hand and runs it down the length of my torso and onto my mound. Rubbing my clit, still kissing me while my husband is stroking my breasts. She slips a finger into me as I feel my husbands hands go down on me too. His tongue rolling my nipple around in his mouth. Soon I have one hand going in and out of me while another is stroking my clit. Two mouths on me, one kissing one sucking.

Her mouth leaves mine slowly licking her way down my body and to my really moist pussy. She takes my clit into her mouth, sucking, lightly nibbling, lapping up my juices. Her fingers gently screwing me....

It was several years ago, and my fiance' and I were headed to the lake to go camping and take out the boat. We brought along my best friend and all three of us were in the pickup truck in the front seat. Being a manual trans.. the stick was between her legs and vibrating quite a bit. As I changed gears the stick would move in and out of her sweet spot. My friend and I noticed her arousal and both of us started to rub her breasts and took turns rubbing her pussy thru her cotton shorts. Before long she was squirting all over the seat. We never knew she could squirt, but we found out by accident. It was quite an interesting weekend.

• Members

An old fantasy that my wife shared with me quite a while back. I was a bit surprised to know that she possessed the desire to taste pussy that didn't come (no pun intended) from herself, by licking it off her finger or tasting it on my lips and mouth. Not to let a wonderful stretch of imagination get away, we spoke of it quite often after that, especially when getting into some heavy foreplay in one of our love-making sessions. She would tell me to picture her and another girl, perhaps a redhead, on a bed wearing sexy nighties and facing each other while on their knees. They draw closer and I am watching from the side of the bed. As they close the gap between them and start to caress each other's bodies, they bring their faces closer together and lightly touch their lips together as they air-kiss each other, teasing their hungry mouths. They put their lips together as their tongues start dancing in each other's mouth.

They push their sexy lingeree up showing their beautiful tits and curved asses as my cock is now bobbing in the air, stiff as a towel rack. They tell me I am a naughty boy and that they are going to punish me later. But, first, they must get each other off. I take my penis in my hand and start to stroke it up and down. My wife yanks it off the shaft and then smacks my hard cock with the back of her hand hard. She smacks it a few more times and tells me that I can't touch my dick and then the other girl tells my wife to tie my hands so I can't jerk it off.

They tie me up and then the two girls get back to getting themselves off. My wife strips naked and then takes the redhead's sheer gown off over her head. She has nice 38C tits and my wife goes right for them, sucking on the nipples and nibbling them with her teeth lightly. She reaches down to touch the girl's wet cunt. She runs her finger up and down the slit of her moist vagina. The redhead grabs my wife's ass and smacks each cheek several times, until her red hand prints are visible. My wife squeals with delight as the other girl maneuvers her into a 69 position. With my wife on top, they wrap their legs around the others' head and grind their hot cunts into the other's face. With their mouths nice and wet, they face each other again and kiss, licking all that delicious nectar off their mouths.

Forgot about me, I bet! :) Well, there I am, with my cock aching to be touched and throbbing tortuously. The redhead asks my wife if they should untie me. My wife says, "not yet." Go and smack his cock right in the middle of the shaft. She does a few times. I love it. My wife then bends the redhead over and starts to lick her asshole. She gets it nice and wet by sticking her rigid tongue as far up her ass as it will go. She spits on the girl's asshole and puts one finger inside. This is making me so fucking hot, I just want to stick my dick into something! My wife then puts on a strap-on, and slaps the redhead's ass a few times. Then, she positions herself in between the cheeks of the other girl and pushes the head of the strap-on into the entrance of her ass. She goes in and out, inching in a little deeper each time. Before you know it, the cock is buried deep in the redhead's bunghole. oooooo, looks so fucking good going in and out. The redhead soons cum furiously while getting her ass fucked hard. My wife finally takes it out of here and then lays back while the other girl gets between her legs and starts licking my wife's twat until she cums all over her face. They kiss and then turn their attention to me.

They said I can be released because I was a good boy while they got each other off. What else could I do with my hands tied and my cock bobbing stiffly. They push me back on the bed and they both lie on either side of me. They grab my cock and start licking it together. My wife runs her tongue down my inner thighs while the other girl sucks on my balls. She strokes my cock at the same time and my wife moves down and takes one of my feet and sensuously sucks on my toes. The redhead does the other foot and then they move their mouths up my leg until they get to my penis, taking the full shaft into their mouths one at a time.

They suck me for a while then I decide that i would like to fuck them both. They get on their knees side-by-side and I fuck one and then the other for a few minutes apiece. The redhead then tells my wife to lay on her back so I can fuck her up the ass while she eats my wife's pussy. She brings my wife off a second time as I slide in and out of that tight little ass. I stick it in her cunt a few times, going back and forth between her asshole and her pussy. My wife then gets her face under the girls vagina as I am fucking it hard. She tells me to cum inside her and then let the cum drip into her mouth. I increase the frequency of my thrusts and then feel the semen building up inmy scrotum. I reach that pinnacle and ready to release all that hot cum inside of her. She takes it all then I pull out when finished, letting the thick white fluid drip down into my wife's mouth. She takes it all then transfers it to the redhead's mouth. They go back and forth one more time and then the redhead swallows all of it!

So, this was one of the hotter variations of the fantasy we shared. Sometimes, during a sex session, she would say something like, "Imagine me licking your ass while you fuck that other girl," or something like that. We never actually put this into reality and probably won't. But, we do have fun with the thought!

• Members

WINNER!

A MFM threesome has been a fantasy of ours for some time now, and a regular part of the games we play. I suspect it will always remain that way, but who knows. I just enjoy the immense pleasure it gives my wife when we do play.

She enjoys playing at being a greedy girl who takes two cocks, one in her mouth and one in her pussy, or sometimes one after the other in her pussy. She has a realistic black dildo with a large head that we use, and that makes her cum especially hard, even squirt sometimes. I enjoy helping by pumping the cock in her pussy while she sucks me. I will tease her by making up a story about her getting two cocks and tell her what a greedy girl she is. It is always amazing to watch her pussy cream begin to coat the shaft of the dildo, then when she cums, she will begin to squirt, soaking her thighs and the bed. As she cums she groans around my cock and I almost always fill her mouth with my cum. She especially enjoys me licking her pussy after she has squirted on the dildo. She is always so open and wet and tasty. If I am still hard, I can enter her very easily and we climax again together.

One day, I hope that she will want to take this to the next level and enjoy two real cocks. Until then I am content with the extreme pleasure I know she gets from our game.

It is a fantasy that I have dreamed about. The dream starts off with me and my husband sleeping in a king size bed after a passionate night of loving. The window is opened with a gentle breeze blowing the curtains. Someone crawls through the window and sees us laying there sleeping. He notices that my tush is uncovered. He walks over to the bed and start caressing my tush. I move slowly because I think it is my husband. I spread my legs so he can rub the inside of my thighs. I open my eyes to see that it is an old lover. I don't say anything and let him continue working. My husband rolls over and sees what is going on, but he sees that I am enjoying it, so he joins in the fun. We do everything imaginable. After everything is over, my old lover crawls back out the window. Not a word was said.

Yes...that is my fantasy. :P

Reality. I have done 3-somes with 2 girls/1 guy and with 2 guys/1 girl. I must admit I enjoyed it a lot! It was kind of intimidating at first but my advice is just to relax and enjoy it. ;)

• Review Team

I have had two FMF 3-somes. The first was better than the second (different people and circumstances) but I did enjoy both. I have fantasized about a MFM for a long time and almost made it a reality once, but one of the males really just watched. The guy I am sort of dating now wants to eventually create a poly home, so I figure more 3-somes are in my future.

It was a reality and now only a beautiful haunting memory. I wanted her, always had. In my mind I had been with her repeatedly. It was something about her crassness and weakness that seduced me. For a while it had been enough to lay with her naked in my bed and enhale the scent that rose of the back of her neck. Then it happened. She came over one night and so did he un-expectantly. I can't really remember how it started. Maybe it was the mixture of cold beer, stale cigarettes, and long nights of wanting. But there we were in the living room...kissing, touching, moaning, exploring...yea

I got up for a moment to go to the bathroom and I came back to find her riding him on the same couch I had feasted on them both. And I watched with intrigue while playing with myself. It was enchanting watching her ride him,...the sweat, the arch in her spine, his hands gripping the futon mattress. But something came over me and instead of joining them once again I asked what were they doing. I don't know why I did...I wanted them both and had had them. But for a moment I didn't have the control and maybe that was it.

I think about it constantly...wanting to go back and retrace the steps that led to an end.

He left and we laid on top of each-other naked and drenched in our own wetness. In the morning I had her the way I always wanted.

REALITY!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY BEST FRIEND ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT MESSING AROUND, THEN ONE NIGHT WHEN WE GOT REALLY WAISTED ME AND HER STARTED PUTING ON A SHOW FOR HER HUSBAND BEFORE THE NIGHT ENDED WE ALL THREE WERE HAVEN A GOOD OL TIME

How to enter: