Official Community Forums Home

Summer Sex Wish List

Rob

• Members

Ladylove- do not feel bad I too have been a chicken in the past as well. Mine would still be the beach since I'm in Texas we are at a record high it heat. Last night at 10:30 pm it was still 100 degrees, what the heck is up with that?! You and I chated in the toy forum and I wanted to let you know I bought the high intensity Vibro, it's amazing!!! One speed only and it's high, high, high and it leaves me smiling... :-))) I'd def take this little baby to the beach with me -- with some toy cleaner cause I'm very anal about being clean... Haha!!! ;-)))

• Members

We're in Texas as well. Record setting heat has made hot, sweaty sex just too much, believe it or not! And in our neighborhood this week, we were without power for 17 hours in 105+ temps. Add to the fact that our vehicle was in the shop for repairs, so we were stuck at home and OUR wish for summer sex is...

To wake up early one morning to the sound of thunder and rain, and to make long, slow, wake-up love to the sweet cooling sounds of a lingering storm. Have a cup of coffee & do it again!

Cooling breezes to you all!

J&B

• Members

Hmm, well, this isn't specifically a summer thing, but it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I've always been intrigued with role play, dressing up and acting out a fantasy as someone else. Maybe a cliché he-man Tarzan to my Jane or maybe a sexy vampire seduction role. I've recently learned that hubby likes a little biting too, nothing really rough, but just enough to get the blood boiling. He's done it to me before, and I go nuts, but for whatever reason, I'd never tried biting him until a couple weeks ago. Vampires have always just done it for me, and I just finished reading the Anita Blake series (just waiting for Hit List on my waiting list to finish the latest book!). So, I am so revved up for that kind of thing. Mmmmm....

• Members

WINNER!

My ex-boyfriend and I are still good friends, and still have a lot of sex. We are compatible sexually just not with the rest of life. So, he is a bartender, and my fantasy is for me to be at the bar while he is closing up, and I would help him clean up, and he would just bend me over and lift up my skirt and start pounding into me while he plays with me, and smacks me on the ass. Then when he is done I would get on my hands and knees and start playing with his cock, licking and sucking...then, the bouncer would come over and enter me from behind and give me everything he's got. Getting them both off at once would really make me hot.

Congratulations, LovePoison!

You have a lot to look forward too. We're STILL enjoying our winnings from last month!