Official Community Forums Home

Bahama Mama

notacougar

• Members

Looked pretty nice when I pulled it out of the mailing box, a little wider than I expected and I was happy about that. Insertable length is about 6 inches. No plastic smell, the soft jelly made it so comfortable to play with that I didn't want to put it down. The vibration is nice and quiet on the low setting but gets a little noisy when he speeds up. To hush him I just shoved him deep into me where he felt Sooo good. The tip is shaped for sliding into pussy easily, the vibrations feel so good on the clit and the anus too. I did have a couple of nice leg shaking orgasms when he was inside my pussy. Works best to tease the lips and clit and then when you can stand it any more, plunge it right in nice and deep and then crank the speed. Easy to clean up and waterproof so you bet I'll be taking this in the shower with me in the morning...if I can wait that long.

This was my first time writing a review, and the first time using a sex toy. Better late than never...

I like sex toys and I want more sex toys!

Very good!!! If you're looking to possibly be considered as a reviewer in the future, a couple of things to keep in mind: Descriptions are key. LOTS of adjectives! I liked that you put the smell, length, and noise level on there. As you become more familiar with sex toys, you'll learn that the vibe strengths vary from toy to toy, you may want to mention that. And, batteries. I've had a few toys that have been advertised as taking AA batteries, and come to find out, they take AAA batteries. And how you put them in. Some are super-simple to figure out. But, there are a few that are quite tricky, and if you had a hard time with them, someone else probably will too. Also mention what excited you about the toy. Why did you buy it? That sort of thing. Shape, ease-of-use, that sort of thing. I hope that this is helpful. This was a great first time though!!!

Very good!!! If you're looking to possibly be considered as a reviewer in the future, a couple of things to keep in mind: Descriptions are key. LOTS of adjectives! I liked that you put the smell, length, and noise level on there. As you become more familiar with sex toys, you'll learn that the vibe strengths vary from toy to toy, you may want to mention that. And, batteries. I've had a few toys that have been advertised as taking AA batteries, and come to find out, they take AAA batteries. And how you put them in. Some are super-simple to figure out. But, there are a few that are quite tricky, and if you had a hard time with them, someone else probably will too. Also mention what excited you about the toy. Why did you buy it? That sort of thing. Shape, ease-of-use, that sort of thing. I hope that this is helpful. This was a great first time though!!!

• Members

TY Tyger. I appreciate your input and I knew this review was a little rough. I also felt a little out of my element as it was my first toy experience (certainly not my last!!) WOO HOO!!!

More on the Bahama Mama: It was freebie, how could I pass it up? I like the smooth look of the vibe and the deep blue color. I like the different speed options. The cap was a little tricky to get it to be tight and go at the same time but I managed to make it work and this morning in the shower, no problems at all. Slides in nice and easy, love the girth and the soft jelly feel of it. The (AA) battery power is not super strong but enough to get the job done. :)

You're very much welcome!

Everyone has their own way of writing, some is clinical, some is just the facts, others try to make it light and fun (which I try to do) while still informative.

If you continue to share your experiences in the form of reviews, you'll find your "groove" so to speak. It'll come to ya.

Having your first experience with a sex toy put in a review is very brave, and informative to those that haven't done it yet, but would like too/are curious.

I love the added information!

• Review Team

Great info and thanks for sharing your experiences! Whether it is an "official" review or not, we love to hear personal opinions about toys from here because it is really hard to tell what something will be like just reading the store-side descriptions. Thanks. :)