Official Community Forums Home

My First Jack Rabbit

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0610-05-3.jpgEvery Woman Should Have A Jack - Rabbit......

My First Jack Rabbit

I know, I know it has been a loooooong time since I have reviewed a toy. I am sorry for my absence, but as many of you know I have had a lot going on in my life - including a divorce from my HB. So, the long and short of it is, I have a new love in my life, his name is Sebastien. He is a WONDERFUL and sexy man - and ladies I mean SEXY with capitals S E X! Here is a bonus: he is FRENCH. Imagine the sexy accent and the lovely naughty things he says to me in French. No, nevermind don't imagine that, you will be jealous. He is absolutely perfect for me in EVERY way. The only issue is: he lives in Canada (and sadly, I do not...yet). So, in order to make our relationship between visits bareable, we have Skype sex. So, imagine his joy (and mine) when a very FULL box of new toys was delivered to me yesterday!

Sifting through the erotic selections I asked my love what he might like to see me play with that evening - and to my JOY he picked the My First Jack Rabbit. For all of you in the know, Rabbits are a particular brand of VERY popular dual actions (insertion AND clitoral attention) that are so popular because the little vibrating rabbit ears are absolutely tantalizing and can render (at least for me) very powerful orgasms! I have used quite a few rabbit vibrators and I NEVER tire of them. They are a standard choice for any woman's toybox.

The stats on this particular Jack Rabbit are: a respectable 5" long, 1.25 " wide and is made of TPR, which is safe and hygenically superior. The material is pliable and soft and is perfectly sized for the 'first timer' or the more experienced user. This toy has the added bonus of being WATERPROOF - and that is a bonus. I always like my toys to be available on land or water. It has rotating pleasure beads on the upper portion of the shaft that change directions by the push of a button as well as the patented Bunny Ears Clitorall stimulator - which has a HI or LO function (and I am personally a HI girl all the way). It is safe to use water based or silicone lubes with this item.

So, having been 2 weeks since I have seen my lover, last night's Skype Sexathon began with my putting the 4AAA batteries into the ease load case and washing my new toy thoroughly. I settled in, adjusted the camera angle and began to play. I warmed myself up with some finger play first - this as much for me as for Sebastien. Once wet and ready I brought in Jack......rubbing the head of the vibe over my wet and eager pussy, I almost couldn't wait to insert it. I gently pushed it in and felt the head enter me smoothly. I turned on the vibrations and pushed in a bit more. I hit the button to make the rotation reverse and was pleasantly suprised by the sensations - letting out a bit of a squeal! I pushed it all the way in - deep - until I could feel the little bunny ears right on my clit. I turned on the vibrations and went right for HI baby, cause that is how I roll. The bunny ears buzzed away on my clit and the rotating beads were teasing my inner spaces perfectly. I worked the toy in and out, making sure that I was hitting my clit upon insertion and hitting my G-Spot upon extraction. I continued this motion until I wanted to cum - and then I simply put the toy in and spread myself so the buzzing bunny could do his magical work on my clit. It didn't take long and I was arching and thrusting against the toy - having a wonderful orgasm. Yup, when you want to cum a Rabbit never dissapoints!

While I have had better Rabbit vibrators, this one is definitely appropriate for the first timer. It is not too large, doesn't have too much power, but has the all-important bunny ears clitoral stimulator - and that alone makes it a must have for any woman desiring an orgasm. I would recommend this toy to any woman who wants a gentle orgasm and who doesn't desire to be overly filled or have too much vibration. Overall, The My First Jack Rabbit was an excellent 'first' toy for me and my love - and it would be for you too.

Get Jacked...

• Members

Thanks for the great review, as always. Glad to see your back in the game girlfriend... and having so much fun with it!

WOOT! Thanks for the great review!!!