Official Community Forums Home

Buzz Buddies Shivers The Snow Bear

Mikayla1

• Members

111.jpgA Little Too Cute To Cum

OK, so the first thing I thought when I opened this toy was that it looked a lot like a Japanese Anime cartoon and not like a sex toy. However, I figured if function and power were good I could overlook that. This is a unique clitoral stimulator - a powerful mini-vibe that has 4 little sleeves that go over the end of the stimulator: smooth, mini-spikes, bumps and smaller bumps. You can also opt to keep the cover off and just use the toy unencased, but I will warn you: the toy DOES get hot after a few minutes of use, so if you are in it for the long haul, use one of the covers.

Here are the good things about it: it is compact, it is discreet (to a point because it doesn't LOOK like a vibrator), powerful, waterproof, lube-friendly, powerful, easy to use (on, off, open), only takes 1AA battery.

Here are the not so good things: it does get hot after about 10 minutes of use, it could be a little more quiet, you don't have an insertion option, there is only one speed, and, IN MY OPINION, it is a little too 'cutesy' for an adult product. There is a little story on the back of the box, which I thought would be adult oriented, but it is really child-oriented. This is like a collectable toy - collect them all - kind of concept, which personally throws me off. I don't like to link certain things with my sexual pleasure, and any thoughts of children or child-products distracts me.

However, I did use this item for some personal playtime. It is much like a Pocket Rocket in size and power. It is designed for direct vibration and that is how I used it. I settled in, spread my legs and began to tease my clit with the toy (with the smooth cover first). The vibrations are good - and very direct. The spikey cover is a bit too abrasive for me, the bumpy and mini-spiked covers would be good for the clit or for other parts of the body. Nipple play would be excellent with this toy. I much preferred the toy without the cover as I was able to achieve orgasm in a few minutes.

In a nutshell, this item is a bit too cute for me. While function and options are good - the appearance of the toy threw me off my game a bit. However, if you are undeterred by that, this is a nice, powerful, mini-clitoral stimulator that will deliver the goods in or out of water. It also may be the perfect gift for that anime-loving toy user!

The verdict on Shivers the Snow Bear is: made me cum but I wish it was a bit less 'cute.'

Shivers The Snow Bear

I agree, sex toys shouldn't be "child-like" in appearance. I also had one that threw me off my "game" too, and just couldn't get over that. Thanks for your honest review!!

• Review Team

When I first saw this line I thought the same thing ... cute, but, ummmm :unsure: Thanks for the review!