Official Community Forums Home

Slim G-spot Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

HH11500.jpgSlim Chance This Gives You A G-Spot O

OK, I know....such a negative start to this review, but honestly, it has to be said. I would be very surprised if this vibrator could render a G-spot orgasm. Why? One reason: not firm enough. If anyone knows about the magic of the G-Spot orgasm - the Holy Grail of orgasms - it is that it takes a FIRM touch and lots of patience! While this toy is unique in that there is a vibrator RIGHT on the little tip which also has very nice, soft 'nubbies' on it, it is far from being firm enough to properly stimulate the G-spot.

Listen, the G-Spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina, on the upper wall. It is a spot that takes A LOT of stimulation for most women to orgasm from - and some never do. G-Spot toys HAVE to be made in such a way that the spot is reached and stimulated. This item has a very long, thin neck. NIce for insertion, but way too long for G-Spot stim. Also, as mentioned, it is too flimsy to give the proper stimulation. I knew this before I even played with this item, so I knew that it would most likely not render a G-O, but I am an optimist, so I played anyway.

What this vibe DOES offer is this: a nice, smooth texture. It is waterproof and made of a safe jelly material. It has a nice insertable length of 7 1/4". Nice, strong vibrations (you can alter them a bit with the twist and change controller on the bottom), the little egg-shaped head had the vibe in it, so direct vibrations are present. The head had little nubbies which do feel VERY good on the clit. So, that is where I concentrated. I settled in for play time and warmed up by using the vibe on my nipples first, which was VERY pleasant and felt nice. Then I moved to my clit and gave myself a fairly strong clitoral orgasm rather quickly. The vibrations are strong, the vibe is quiet and the little nubbies are nice for clitoral stim. Then, I inserted this toy. I was disappointed with the lack of 'fullness' that I felt, as I like a little stretch with my toys. This one is only 1 1/4" at the widest, so not very large. I did not feel much in the way of internal stimulation, and while the nubbies DO feel good when they brushed against my G-Spot, as anticipated, there was not enough pressure to render a G-Spot O, no matter how long I tried.

All in all, this is a nice little toy for other stimulation: nipples, clit, balls, stomach - but not a winner for G-Spot Stimultion. If you want a very slim toy, this is the one for you - or if you want something fun to squeeze between you and your lover during intercourse, this would be great as well. However, I would be surprised if many women get a G-Spot Orgasm from this item. I say, use it for the things it is good for - but don't try to G-O, you may end up frustrated!

Slim G-Spot Vibe

So there! Thanks for the honesty. Better luck next time (hopefully!!).