Official Community Forums Home

Squirting

amberlin

Did you have a question and are too shy to ask? We love the questions! That's what we're here for!

If you're wondering if anyone has squirted here, the answer is yes! I have. It was a total shock! I used a clit stimulator, a glass curved toy calle The Blue Swirl, and I was watching a very exciting adult DVD.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm sorry guys... i was a little shy, but i might as well go ahead and ask...

i was having some alone time a while back and experimenting with finding my gspot. i really, really want to learn how to squirt, but i dont think im quite there yet. after i had an orgasm with a gspot stimulator and a clit vibe, i did experience some "leaking" a few minutes later. i kept having the "i gotta pee feeling" after i came... i'm thinking that if i didnt rely so much on clit stimulation i couldve held out longer and had a gspot orgasm? i dont think i truly squited really, but i was really hoping i was on the right track.

i dunno... maybe i just had to pee ;) what was it like for those of you ladies who had to learn to squirt?