Official Community Forums Home

Pure Skin Player Dong

mailahn97

• Members

se-0134-01-3_1.jpg

Pure Skin Player Dong

When I received this I found it interesting. First off I do not own any suction cup toys and also I would say 99% of my toys vibrate in some way which is generally my preference. With pure skin toys make sure that you clean it before and after each use with warm water and antibacterial soap as it is very porous. This is definitely a beautiful toy and I was interested to try it. It is 7 inches of insertable length and 1.25 inches in diameter. Also once done with the toy and it is clean please remember to also lightly dust it with either talc or corn starch. This will keep it from getting sticky and staying realistic. Also I would recommend storing it back in its packaging.

So at first I applied some water-based lube and inserted the toy slowly and was enjoying the realistic feeling. Definitely enjoyed the feeling of fullness of it as well. I then thought I would try it another way. I have never used a suction cup toy. I went into the bathroom and attached it to the tub so that I can try riding him. Once it was attached I tried giving a tug to the toy and it came off pretty easily. So I then wet the suction cup a little and then reattached it. I then tugged on it once again and it stayed in place.

Now that I know the toy is securely attached to the tub I started to lower myself over him to insert and ride him. This was different for me, but I found that I enjoyed it a lot. With this I found my orgasm building and before I knew it the waves were crashing. The realistic feel and change in position made all of the difference. I would highly recommend this toy.

• Review Team

Welcome to the wonderful world of suction cup toys! They rock and this one looks veeerrry nice! Thanks for the review.

• Members

It definitely does rock. I never thought I would enjoy it but once again I have been proved wrong. Exactly the reason that I will 99% of the time try anything at least once.

I'm glad this toy rocked your world, vibeless even! LOL I have a few dildos (ok, more than a few) that I LOVE for various reasons. Whether it be size, shape, or feel.

I'd also recommend either getting talc or Cyberskin RENEW, which is a powder you put on after using your realistic toy, to keep it nice and real feeling.

• Members

Thanks, this sound great! just a note, I have Renew it's fabulous.

Silly question about the suction - was the surface you affixed it to completely smooth or not?

• Members

One was completely smooth as it was the tub and since then I have tried to the wall in my bedroom which is not smooth. Both times it stayed attached.