Official Community Forums Home

Classical Duets - Overture Ii

mailahn97

• Members

1094456-2.jpg

Classical Duets - Overture II

I received this toy and was a little unsure. It appeared to be bigger than I normally enjoy. Looks can be deceiving, so I decided to give the toy a nice bath in warm water and antibacterial soap. This toy is not waterproof. The vibrator measures 10 inches in length and 1.25 in diameter. With the sleeve on it measures 1.5 inches in diameter. It takes 2 C batteries which are easily inserted by unscrewing the bottom.

It is now time to see what this baby can do. Before I put the sleeve on I turned on the vibrator through the turn dial at the bottom of the toy to see how the vibrations feel. I would say it is medium to high. Then I put a small amount of lube on the vibrator and started to slide the sleeve on. I wasn't a huge fan of the sleeve but thought what the hell. First off the toy does have balls, but they are not solid. The slightest pressure put on them and they in a sense deflate. I wish they were more solid. So now I turned the vibrator back on to see how the vibrations felt once the sleeve was on. It did take away from the vibrations. I would say they are now low to medium. This can be used with or without the sleeve.

Time to dive in. I slowly started to insert the toy. Slowly taking it in and out. I definitely enjoyed the full feeling that it gave me. It felt very nice and did work me up, but didn't give me an orgasm. I can see me using this as a toy for foreplay but not for wanting to get to the orgasm. This toy didn't work for me but doesn't mean that it won't work for you. I like a really strong vibe which is a good part of the reason as to why this did not work for me. I would say with the size of the toy that it is more for the advanced toy user.

• Review Team

With so many of us girls liking strong vibrations, why do you suppose there aren't more toys that can measure up? So sad. Thanks for the review.

At the very least, they should come up with something with a kickstart!!! LMAO :lol::PB)

• Review Team

At the very least, they should come up with something with a kickstart!!! LMAO :lol::PB)

LOL, I agree!

• Members

I definitely agree. Especially with the toys that you can adjust the setting you would think they would want to please all.