Official Community Forums Home

My Pleaser

mailahn97

• Members

0575-80-2x.jpg

Not a pleaser

When I received this I had my doubts just because of the length, but I am always willing to try something at least once. This measures 4.5 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter. It is made of TPE which means it is safe with all lubes. The nubs on the shaft are very hard and pronounced which I am not a fan of.The arms that extend out to tease your clit and back door don't seem like they would position right. The little guy is waterproof and takes 1 AAA battery. This is easily installed by unscrewing the cap at the base of the toy. Please be sure to tighten the cap completely so that it does not run the risk of dying. I then gave the toy a warm anti-bacterial bath.

I thought I would check it out and see how the vibes felt through the toy. The control for the toy is at the base and is a push button to take you through the 3 different speeds. They do go from low to high through the shaft of the toy. Unfortunately the vibe doesn't radiate through the arms for the clit and back door, which is disappointing. Well time to take this baby for a test drive. I put some lube on the toy and got ready to see how it goes. I slowly was moving it in and out and the nubs were more irritating then pleasing but taking one for the team I kept moving on. Even if the arms carried the vibe through the back door one would not be long enough at all. The one for the clit was the right length. After a while I ended my test drive disappointed. It might be great for others but for me it was a bust.

• Review Team

Willing to take one for the team, that's my girl! LMAO! Thanks for the review.

LOL Looks like something you'd mix bread dough with......just sayin'. :lol:

• Review Team

LOL Looks like something you'd mix bread dough with......just sayin'. :lol:

LMAO! Yeah, it kind of does!