Official Community Forums Home

C-teaser

sass

• Review Team

SE1161-10-3.jpg

The C-Teaser features a sensually soft contoured scoop and 10 variations of vibrations and pulsations. The insertable part is made if TPR and is 3.5" long and 1.75" in diameter. The controller, featuring an easy push-button switch and auto on/off function, is made from ABS. It takes two AA batteries, not included, which are easy to install in the controller.

OK, I have to admit, for the first time ever, I had to read the "how to use" instructions on this one. The shape is unique and I am not 100 percent sure I got it figured out. The box claims the product provides clitoral stimulation, but it never really did for me. Yes, putting the vibe-side of the "scoop" on my clit did provide some nice sensations, but nothing to write hope about. Following the instructions and inserting the scoop in Ms. Puss didn't result in anything all that great either.

Maybe if you can figure out how to use this one it would be worth getting, but I can only give it 1 out of 5 confusing stars.

C-Teaser

How strong were the vibes? And was it quiet? I prefer direct stimulation myself, so this probably is a no-go for me either. Thanks!!!

• Review Team

It is fairly quiet but no, not what I would call strong. :(