Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Finger Vibe

sass

• Review Team

silicone-finger-vibrator-12211.jpg

The Silicone Finger Vibe by Blush Novelties is powered by a 7-function, vibrating, waterproof bullet that is removable. It is made of silicone (duh!) so keep it away from silicone-based lubes. It easily slips on your finger and is angled and has nubs at the tip to stimulate right where you want it to. There is an easy-to-use push button control for changing the vibrations. This is one of those great toys that comes with its battery so wash it up and it is go-time.

When it came time to test this baby out, I was impressed with the strength of the vibrations, and how quiet it is. I am generally not a fan of finger vibes because most are very weak, but this one is fairly strong and the various functions are interesting and fun to play with. With the ticklers on the tip pressed lightly to my clit, I worked through the different settings until I found my favorite. I rubbed it around, trying different angles and enjoying it a lot. It was not quite enough to get me to orgasm alone, but it is definitely a good assistant and the best finger vibe I have tried. This would be a good toy for anyone who wants to try a finger vibe.

I give my new little buddy 3 out of 5 humming stars.

Silicone Finger Vibe

• 3 weeks later...

I love the color and the pretty design on it. Maybe good for those that like a less-strong vibe. Me? I like 'em hard!!! ;) Thanks for the review!!