Official Community Forums Home

Deep Stroker Ii

sass

• Review Team

1105_01_bu.jpg

I have wanted a toy that could thrust for a long time, so I was excited to see the Deep Stroker II in my TT box. It is 7.5" long and penis-shaped, made from vinyl rubber, and promises an up-and-down piston-like action with an extender that takes the length to 8.25" when fully extended. It's 1.25" in diameter and takes three C batteries (not included), that are easily installed in the controller part of the Stroker. The controller features two slide-switches, one to control the trusting depth and one to control the speed. The Stroker also has a vibration option.

With as much as I was looking forward to getting such a toy, I must admit some disappointment in performance. The first thing that struck me when I turned him on was how loud this toy is. I would not recommend it for anyone who doesn’t want the people in the next room to know what they are doing. But that isn’t an issue for me, so I continued to test it out by lubing him up and inserting him in Ms. Puss. The length was nice so I was hopeful but when I turned on the thrusting feature, he went a short bit forward but most of the movement was backwards, out of Ms. Puss. So, I held on to the base-end tighter so it couldn’t go backwards, but that didn’t help either, he just basically stopped thrusting. Bummer!

But I do not give-up easily, and I will usually try about anything at least twice. The next time I tried him in Ms. Puss with the same results but then thought I would try him anally, just for kicks. Much to my surprise, he was able to thrust, and vibrate, enough there to get my blood flowing.

If you don’t mind the noise, and are willing to explore your options, this toy could be fun for you, but with my disappointment, I can’t give the Deep Stroker II more than 2 out of 5 not-so-thrusting stars.

Deep Stroker II

• Members

Interesting review and sorry he didn't live up to your expectations.

Well, that's disappointing to be sure. Thank you for the honest review.